Corsair RM Series Cables?

Zaku77

I am wondering where I could get replacement Corsair RM series cables? I have the RM 750 and one of my dual 6+2 pin cables is messed up. I was able to get it to work by moving the metal around inside the holes--excuse extreme lack of proper vocabulary--but I just don't fully trust it. I saw full sets on their website, but that's spendy, and I really don't need all that. I also don't actually need them to be 8 pin--just doing SLI 980s--so a dual 6 pin would be just fine. I know there are plenty of other stores to buy cables, but I'd like to get the actual Corsair ones if possible. Any ideas?

I am wondering where I could get replacement Corsair RM series cables? I have the RM 750 and one of my dual 6+2 pin cables is messed up. I was able to get it to work by moving the metal around inside the holes--excuse extreme lack of proper vocabulary--but I just don't fully trust it. I saw full sets on their website, but that's spendy, and I really don't need all that. I also don't actually need them to be 8 pin--just doing SLI 980s--so a dual 6 pin would be just fine. I know there are plenty of other stores to buy cables, but I'd like to get the actual Corsair ones if possible. Any ideas?

Contact support?

They probably will send you a new cable. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Might be worth sending Corsair an email or something. They might be nice enough to just give you a new one if you're lucky. 

Hadn't even considered that. I'll shoot 'em an email.

That is exactly what I'm looking for, but I'd prefer to get the actual Corsair cables just to keep everything uniform--though those look much cooler lol.

Sounds like something that may be covered under warranty. When in doubt, ask Support before buying anything.

That is exactly what I'm looking for, but I'd prefer to get the actual Corsair cables just to keep everything uniform--though those look much cooler lol.

newegg sells different kinds in different colors so just run over there and take a look, spending 7-9 dollars might be easier than and cheaper than sending rma'd cables. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Dont bother with those cables as they are EXTENSION cables. They do not plug directly into your PSU unless what you want is to extend your cables length.

i7 4770K @ 4.5GHZ, NH-D14, Kingston HyperX Black 8GB, Asus Z87-A, Fractal Design XL R2, MSI TF IV R9 280x, BTFNX 550G