Too lazy to categorize?

This is probably a dumb thing to complain about, but it is kinda annoying. People just seem to post everything in this part of the forum, whether is be about opinions on a PSU or what's a stable overclock.

There are sections set up to specifically help certain problems and discuss things like that. It takes such a short amount of time to put this in the proper topic, but people don't do it.

C'mon, keep everything organised. It may be easier to just stick it here, but if someone else has the same question, the first place they will look is the respective topic, they won't find it, so questions will get answered needlessly.

Anyway, I don't mean to sound too much of a moan, but yeah, it is kinda dumb that there are those types of questions in this part of the forum. 

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60. 

This is probably a dumb thing to complain about, but it is kinda annoying. People just seem to post everything in this part of the forum, whether is be about opinions on a PSU or what's a stable overclock.

There are sections set up to specifically help certain problems and discuss things like that. It takes such a short amount of time to put this in the proper topic, but people don't do it.

C'mon, keep everything organised. It may be easier to just stick it here, but if someone else has the same question, the first place they will look is the respective topic, they won't find it, so questions will get answered needlessly.

Anyway, I don't mean to sound too much of a moan, but yeah, it is kinda dumb that there are those types of questions in this part of the forum. 

most of the time when that happens the mods change the sub-forum to the correct one

lots are too lazy to search too....

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

most of the time when that happens the mods change the sub-forum to the correct one

But it's needlessly wasting their time. I understand that some people simply didn't know, but surely some would know better

I think the "General" part of the forum should be moved to the bottom of the page.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

But it's needlessly wasting their time. I understand that some people simply didn't know, but surely some would know better.

i agree, but you unfortunately can't educate people on that

I think the "General" part of the forum should be moved to the bottom of the page.

Although this would most definitely fix the problem, it'd make people freak out...

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Although this would most definitely fix the problem, it'd make people freak out...

Thats there problem. If they are so weak as to freak out when they have to burn 1 calorie scrolling down they can well do something.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Wow, its the first time someone has brought it up :lol:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Looks like someone was "too lazy to categorize" this to the off-topic section :D.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Looks like someone was "too lazy to categorize" this to the off-topic section :D.

Far from it, this is about this forum and belongs in general or forum feedback. Due to the need for people's attention on this, I'd say general was the best place.

Also, today has been very wrong-posty. Normally I see two or three reposts in tech news and maybe 4-5 threads in the wrong section per day, but today was like "is there a competition on to clutter up EVERY part of the forum?"

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.