Need a new monitor!

Keponi

Hello! I am planning to get a new monitor soon because my current one isn't really doing it's job properly anymore. (Samsung SyncMaster p2050)

I have a rough budget of $200-250 because prices here in Thailand are a bit different.

Things I'm looking for in my new monitor : 

- 1080p, I don't want it any higher than that because my GTX770 is already struggling to run some games at 900p...

- 21-25 inches, although I wouldn't mind a bigger screen!

- IPS Panel with good color representation, while I do game from time to time, my main hobby is graphic design and digital art so a higher refresh rate isn't that necessary for me.

(I play a bit of CSGO competitive though!)

- Preferably Dell, there aren't a lot of choices here in Thailand ;c

These Dell monitors are available here but I am sure there are more if I look hard enough so... recommend other models if you want.

P2314H

S2340L

S2370L

U2414H

So yeah, that's it! Thanks!

Not really. For your budget the U2414H or Asus VX239H (MX239H in some countries) is pretty much cream of the crop. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Hello! I am planning to get a new monitor soon because my current one isn't really doing it's job properly anymore. (Samsung SyncMaster p2050)

I have a rough budget of $200-250 because prices here in Thailand are a bit different.

Things I'm looking for in my new monitor :

- 1080p, I don't want it any higher than that because my GTX770 is already struggling to run some games at 900p...

- 21-25 inches, although I wouldn't mind a bigger screen!

- IPS Panel with good color representation, while I do game from time to time, my main hobby is graphic design and digital art so a higher refresh rate isn't that necessary for me.

(I play a bit of CSGO competitive though!)

- Preferably Dell, there aren't a lot of choices here in Thailand ;c

These Dell monitors are available here but I am sure there are more if I look hard enough so... recommend other models if you want.

P2314H

S2340L

S2370L

U2414H

So yeah, that's it! Thanks!

I don't normally recommend 27" 1080p monitors because of the fact that some do notice the lower pixel density, however, others tend to not notice it at all. So I think this is subject to each individual person. I haven't read much on it but it does offer the newer AH-IPS display technology and looks quite stylish in my opinion. The monitor I'm referring to is of course the AOC I2777FQ. :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I don't normally recommend 27" 1080p monitors because of the fact that some do notice the lower pixel density, however, others tend to not notice it at all. So I think this is subject to each individual person. I haven't read much on it but it does offer the newer AH-IPS display technology and looks quite stylish in my opinion. The monitor I'm referring to is of course the AOC I2777FQ. :)

I don't think that is available here... ;c

However these AOC monitors are available

i2757fm

i2367fm

g2460p (way out of my budget)

I don't think that is available here... ;c

However these AOC monitors are available

i2757fm

i2367fm

Alrighty. Well one of those would/should be alright. As always, as suggested above, do some research

on any product that you're thinking of buying. That's what I do and it avoids any nasty surprises. :) :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator