Has Apple Really Ever Invented Anything?

The logo. O wait they stole that from a fruit....

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Pretty sure they invented the GUI.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Pretty sure they invented the GUI.

Pretty sure they just fine tuned Xerox's.

They didn't really invent much, but they did do a good job of refining things and making them more usable. Kudos to them for that.

I belive they invented patenting other companies technology..

The might not have invented anything, but when did they claim to? Any got a source?

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

To Be honest apple keeps throwing things around and see if they work. Honestly there price tags are nuts. It used to be at my school apple was all around. Now 4 put of five people have an android device and iTunes is an example we have all used iTunes on windows it is honestly the worst after using itunes ten for a couple months I finally got a hang of it but when iTunes 11 came out I went directly to winamp

watch "Pirates of Silicon Valley".

all they have ever done is seen something and refined it and put money in to its advertisement they have never really made anything on there own

Character artist in the Games industry.

I sent this video to all my mac fanboy mates, when this video first came out, was hilarious XD BUT we shouldn't hate on apple too much people can have their own opinions on the company.

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

watch "Pirates of Silicon Valley".

all they have ever done is seen something and refined it and put money in to its advertisement they have never really made anything on there own

:)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I fucking hate Apple products, hate using macs, hate using itunes, PC forever <3

Pretty sure they just fine tuned Xerox's.

They didn't really invent much, but they did do a good job of refining things and making them more usable. Kudos to them for that.

You are correct.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

I fucking hate Apple products, hate using macs, hate using itunes, PC forever <3

Macs are PCs.

I love this talk.

I have two things against Apple. First, they claim they invent everything they put in their products, or not give credit where credit is due. Second, they sue everyone for every stupid little thing. Knowledge must be shared, not holed up in one place.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

Macs are PCs.

The OS, the aesthetics, the snobbery, that's Mac to me.