Z87-gd65 help! Please

Chemically

so here the thing i brought a z87-gd65 this time of late because i love love the board desgin and features (even i know i could have gone with z97 but that besides the point) i put in my g1820 1150 celron in but nothing popped on screen and no debug codes pop up ethier no sounds too. i know about the refreshed not working on the z87 boards without reflashing but i don't if it my cpu that is the new refreshed or it just my board. do anyone have a list of the non refreshed and the haswell refreshed too. I really need so help over here :(

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

tahnks for that list also do you know wether the cleron 1820 is haswell refreshed or not

That is a bit of a newer chip, so it may require the z97 chip set like the haswell refreshes do. Also, have you tried clearing cmos?

Edit, ok so i guess the 1820 is not a refresh chip. Just did a little search and it seems like it is compatible with z87 boards.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Read the CPU support page. Yes its a refresh requires BIOS V19

Sorry for being blunt. But its right there in writing Haswell Refresh

You need a working CPU to update the BIOS

ah so that probably why I'm not getting no boot and no debug codes

Is there a V number on the BIOs chip? Looking at the actual chip

Does it have some numbers with V10 on them

I've never actually done this but maybe MSI will mail you a new BIOS I really doubt it though

Yea, sometimes they put a sticker on there with the version. Try switching the BIOS (long shot)

Read the manual

What about a Pentium G3430 Should work or G3220

Requires v11

Anyway call MSI. Ask them what Version it has. They will help you get it going

if they're the non refreshed versions i guess this a new board no pins are bent at all

They are non refresh. Can you understand the CPU support list that Juganog linked in the second post. It shows which ones are refresh. And which BIOS is required on every CPU. Every motherboard manufacture does this