Need a new gaming mouse

Gannicius
Go to solution Solved by iTzPrime,

i would go for the logitech g402 or g502. The build quality is extremly high, they have a 3 year warranty and the logitech software is much better than Razer's Synapse 2.0

Otherwise you can also go with the CM Storm or with the Corsair M65

I recently noticed my mouse has started having something I can only describe as movement ghosting (I'm not knowledgeable about peripherals). I realised when I was practising some aiming for CS:GO that when trying to 180 fast my mouse slowed right down and stuck momentarily before moving again. So this thread is me asking for any suggestions? I would prefer a blue or no lit mouse, with at least two thumb buttons, as I use the to switch weapons. I have a budget of about £40, but if all else fails I will go to £60? I have no real brand preference but would love 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Gannicius 

Razer Deathadder, Logtech G502, Corsair M45/65

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Logitech g502.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I have the corsiar m65 and I love it. I would get the m65. It might have a laser sensor, but I dont notice any acceleration.

did you start using a lower sensitivity or a new mouspad? It sounds like you're hitting the max speed the sensor is capable of on your gaming surface and its malfunctioning.

G502 or G402 from Logitech. 

G402 is £38,- on amazon right now

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-G402-Hyperion-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00LFBEOUA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1414589885&sr=8-3&keywords=Logitech+G502

G502 is £68,-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Proteus-Tunable-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00IGS9LU8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414589885&sr=8-1&keywords=Logitech+G502

Differences: G502 has more buttons (including a sniper button), changeable weights and probably the best optical sensor available on the market.

(For the price, I'd go with the G402 now since it's so 'cheap')

i would go for the logitech g402 or g502. The build quality is extremly high, they have a 3 year warranty and the logitech software is much better than Razer's Synapse 2.0

Otherwise you can also go with the CM Storm or with the Corsair M65

did you start using a lower sensitivity or a new mouspad? It sounds like you're hitting the max speed the sensor is capable of on your gaming surface and its malfunctioning.

It's a cheap £10 mouse I was given, but I have it on the lowest DPI and pretty low Sens' so I'll just get a new one :P

i use razer death adder i love it it's perfect mouse for gaming...very durable as well i have this mouse for about 2 years now and still works like a charm and looks brand new. Highly recommend.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

G502 for the win! Fantastic build quality and materials, perfect sensor and it just looks good too :P

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I went though many devices from Logitech and Razer but when I got my corsair one, I wouldn't change it for anything. Around your budget, I'd say go for Corsair M95 And they even have a discount on amazon uk ^_^

PC1 = i7 4790k  -  Asus Z97 Mark1  -  Corsair Dominator 32GB kit  -  Evga GTX 780Ti SC x2 SLI  -  SSD 512GB x2  -  12TB NAS  -  Carbide Air540  -  24" 120Hz x2 3D ready  -  Corsair K95 + M95
Custom Watercooling loop with low profile radiators / fans

PC2 = i7 4770k  -  Z97 Maximus VII Hero  -  16 GB kit  -  Evga GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  -  Graphite 760T  -  24" VE248 x2  -  Corsair K70RGB + M90 

Try the mice at a store before buying it if you can. If not, trust people's opinion.

Have the latest DeathAdder Chroma and it's pretty awesome.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon