I have some concerns/questions.

Firefly969

If your PSU only has one 6 pin PCIe power cable  than you will need to use a molex to PCIe adapter. Because we do not know where your PSU has allocated its amperage I would be more concerned about using such an adapter. 

so if no 6pin new psu, its have the xtra money new psu, if i have 6pin i should be good?

so if no 6pin new psu, its have the xtra money new psu, if i have 6pin i should be good?

kinda? I mean I am some guy on the interwebz giving you advice on a PSU that I have not seen nor will see. Personally if your PSU has the appropriate cables for the graphics card your purchase (GTX970) I would try it. 460W PSU should be enough. On the other had if you are going to have to use a bunch of molex to PCIe adapters then chances are great that a new PSU is in order... Hope that made some sense and helps you. 

kinda? I mean I am some guy on the interwebz giving you advice on a PSU that I have not seen nor will see. Personally if your PSU has the appropriate cables for the graphics card your purchase (GTX970) I would try it. 460W PSU should be enough. On the other had if you are going to have to use a bunch of molex to PCIe adapters then chances are great that a new PSU is in order... Hope that made some sense and helps you. 

can you link me to the  best/right gtx 970 for future reference

can you link me to the  best/right gtx 970 for future reference

I do not think you will go wrong with any GTX 970. Personally I like what ASUS has done with the STRIX version of the 970. I am in Canada so here is a link to Newegg.ca's 970 STRIX http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121899&cm_re=gtx_970-_-14-121-899-_-Product

I do not think you will go wrong with any GTX 970. Personally I like what ASUS has done with the STRIX version of the 970. I am in Canada so here is a link to Newegg.ca's 970 STRIX http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121899&cm_re=gtx_970-_-14-121-899-_-Product

i was just thinking this but, as you know i was looking to a 970 but what about getting 2 cards that could sli and be cheaper with same performance or same price with better performace, if not them whatever but i was wonder if there was.