Is GTX 750 Ti Better for future gaming ?

Go to solution Solved by ShadowCaptain,

Guys I have a 450W PSU, 4GB RAM,Amd FX 4300,Procrosser,my monitor resulution is 1366X768 . I am not a hard core gamer,still I play most of the games like battlefield,call of duty,fifa,NFS etc..I just need to play games atleast at med- high settings.. :)

A 750ti will be fine :) and do a good job

Guys I have a 450W PSU, 4GB RAM,Amd FX 4300,Procrosser,my monitor resulution is 1366X768 . I am not a hard core gamer,still I play most of the games like battlefield,call of duty,fifa,NFS etc..I just need to play games atleast at med- high settings.. :)

That system is fine for a couple months. Don't expect a ton out of it though. You will be able to play high at that resolution.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

A 750ti will be fine :) and do a good job

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

You'll be fine. Maybe a later upgrade into 8Gb of Ram :P

You saying I must upgrade to a 8GB RAM soon ? I just upgraded to 4GB RAM..

That system is fine for a couple months. Don't expect a ton out of it though. You will be able to play high at that resolution.

Couple of months ?  :wacko:

nah bro. you don't need to and can definitely run with 4 gb of RAM. whenever a build breaks the $500 mark I usually recommend 8GB of RAM.

in the future it might be a good upgrade if you find that you can't game with 17 chrome tabs open. that's the only reason I use more than 8gb on my system.

Couple of months ?  :wacko:

If you want to upgrade to 1080p which I thought you were implying... Don't know how i got that idea. Never mind then that system is fine. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

4 GB is enough for gaming still, but if you notice some hitching in some titles, that may be a sign to go to 8 GB. Some newer games are able to creep up to 6 GB on systems where it's available.