Where to buy Windows 7/8 on the cheap?

Where can I buy a Windows 7/8 license on the cheap when not a student? I have used r/softwareswap before, but they have banned all microsoft sales threads.

You could go to g2a.com

(legitimacy has been questioned numerous times though)

I got 20 Win7 Pro keys for free from doing work experience in the NHS though

Compatible with Windows 95

G2A.com - I bought 3 copies of them to put on my rig and upgrade my mom and brother's Windows XP systems.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

You could go to g2a.com

(legitimacy has been questioned numerous times though)

I got 20 Win7 Pro keys for free from doing work experience in the NHS though

G2A.com - I bought 3 copies of them to put on my rig and upgrade my mom and brother's Windows XP systems.

Thanks!

But Windows 8.1 Professional x64 costs almost $90 on g2a.com and I'm not sure if that's considered cheap? or am I doing something wrong? It just seems to be very close to the prices that newegg and amazon sometime has.

Thanks!

But Windows 8.1 Professional x64 costs almost $90 on g2a.com and I'm not sure if that's considered cheap? or am I doing something wrong? It just seems to be very close to the prices that newegg and amazon sometime has.

Win8.1 Pro Prices:

Amazon:   £110

G2A.com: £30

That's cheap

(Windows 8 standard is £15 on G2A and £70 on Amazon)

Compatible with Windows 95

Win8.1 Pro Prices:

Amazon:   £110

G2A.com: £30

That's cheap

(Windows 8 standard is £15 on G2A and £70 on Amazon)

Yeah that sounds much better than the offer I found. Can you please send me a link? :)

I found go2keys.com which sells Windows 8.1 Pro for $50. I researched them a bit, and they seem to have a good reputation on reddit, trustpilot, webutation etc. I've purchased a key there, waiting to receive it.

*cough* torrent *cough*

call microsoft and tell them you lost your key and they'll charge one for 10 bucks

~Just the tips

The only good human being is a dead human being. 

I5 4690K MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G MSI Z97 GAMING 5 G.SKILL RIPJAWS X 2X8GB 1600MHZ CL10 CORSAIR CX750M CRUCIAL MX100 512GB 2X WD BLUE 1TB CORSAIR 300R BENQ RL2455HM ♦ WIN 8.1 PRO ♦ UBUNTU 14.04

*cough* torrent *cough*

call microsoft and tell them you lost your key and they'll charge one for 10 bucks

Referring to torrenting is against CoC I think

Also @OP http://www.reddit.com/r/softwareswap/?count=26&before=t3_2kbzyq I got windows 8.1 for $11. Only thing is, they send you a key and you need to install windows using an ISO file. Hope this helps :D

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

Referring to torrenting is against CoC I think

Also @OP http://www.reddit.com/r/softwareswap/?count=26&before=t3_2kbzyq I got windows 8.1 for $11. Only thing is, they send you a key and you need to install windows using an ISO file. Hope this helps :D

I really want to purchase 8.1 pro and that price is incredible.  Are the keys legit or it's one of those 180 day keys?

I really want to purchase 8.1 pro and that price is incredible.  Are the keys legit or it's one of those 180 day keys?

No they are legit, just make sure you buy it from a guy that has been confirmed as one of the traders of the month. The only down side is, that it's only a key, and you have to install with an ISO, some traders have a tutorial on how to do it, others don't. But even if you need help, feel free to ask this forum. The keys are bought in bulk (hence so cheap I think) from this official microsoft website (forgot the name of it) where they sell keys for cheap I guess. Anyway it's legit have bought 1 for myself before and a couple for my friends. Hope this helps :)

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

all I use these days are ISO's...lol.  I don't even remember the last time I've used an optical disk to install anything.  If I do buy a key, will it expire if I don't use it for a while?  Also where can I locate a key on that site?

if I do use the key for my current rig, what will happen in the future when I build a new system? will the key still work?  or will it become invalid?

sorry for asking so many questions.   Also thanks for your help.

p.s

in your avatar,  what the hell is wrong with that guy's face?  did he put a plate in his upper lip or something?  oO

update:

I just checked the site you provided,  and one of the rules state that selling of Microsoft products are not allowed.  Well!!  It looks like M$ nipped that in the bud.   I guess you were lucky to get it when you did before the scrub.