My largest face palm yet. Ebola related

LemonSpice

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Maybe? As they dont need a warrent

...dang there goes my privacy.  

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

This is exactly why, as an American, I get most of my news from BBC or Euronews.  Our media outlets are beyond embarrassing.  They're nothing but mouthpieces for political agendas that want all of us to be either scared or pissed off.

BBC is better but they are so Biased sometimes and its so obvious it's embarrassing to me as somebody from the UK

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Nice r u going to upgrade cpu

I was thinking about moving to i7/maximus hero board but as of right now I can't justify the price over my CPU, It does the job perfectly as it is.

BBC is better but they are so Biased sometimes and its so obvious it's embarrassing to me as somebody from the UK

Watch fox without facepalming  i dare ya

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

I was thinking about moving to i7/maximus hero board but as of right now I can't justify the price over my CPU, It does the job perfectly as it is.

ahh i would go x99

ahh i would go x99

offers no benefit for the extra price.

offers no benefit for the extra price.

Oh so you are gaming

Part of me feels that some people arent worrying enough and some are overreacting, ebola is dangerous nad we shouldnt joke about it, but its not gonna end the world like the world says it is........

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Lets take a look at the polls shal we 100%no

Part of me feels that some people arent worrying enough and some are overreacting, ebola is dangerous nad we shouldnt joke about it, but its not gonna end the world like the world says it is........

It is dangerous but it has killed 5,000 peole total the flu kills 500,000 annually