Sites that ship to Serbia

Go to solution Solved by ShadowCaptain,

I can live with it if it all comes in one piece. The prices here are 50% more, like 500$ for a GTX 970...

a GTX 970 is like $400-$500 anyway...  hardly 50% more

The UK is the same, we pay more than the US, but then we have to pay 20% VAT on top, plus shipping plus import duty, 

Hello people, thank you for trying to help me out! I'm looking for sites like NCIX and Newegg, for buying computer parts but I need them to be able to ship to Serbia. I don't care about the cost because the prices here in Serbia are much higher anyway. I've been to all Serbian sites I could find but it's too damn expensive. The US prices are much more affordable even if I have to pay 300$ shipping! Thank you!

Hello people, thank you for trying to help me out! I'm looking for sites like NCIX and Newegg, for buying computer parts but I need them to be able to ship to Serbia. I don't care about the cost because the prices here in Serbia are much higher anyway. I've been to all Serbian sites I could find but it's too damn expensive. The US prices are much more affordable even if I have to pay 300$ shipping! Thank you!

You might also pay import duty and sales tax

Also you will have no warranty....

so just bear that all in mind

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

You might also pay import duty and sales tax

Also you will have no warranty....

so just bear that all in mind

I can live with it if it all comes in one piece. The prices here are 50% more, like 500$ for a GTX 970...

The UK is the same, we pay more than the US, but then we have to pay 20% VAT on top, plus shipping plus import duty, 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Costs $500 for a 970 where I live I still wouldn't ship from America

Costs $500 for a 970 where I live I still wouldn't ship from America

Hmm, OK I'll refrain form shipping it from the US. Thank you! I'll try and find it here!

Hmm, OK I'll refrain form shipping it from the US. Thank you! I'll try and find it here!

A wise decision 

Maybe @Bogica might be able to help.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Maybe @Bogica might be able to help.

@smjpl Thanks for the mention, as it happens I can help but didn't see the topic.

@PigFreak Mate, our prices are overkill, trying to "import" components from outside of the country is impossible due to our customs. They will open the package, evaluate the price of the content and slap 20% (PDV) on to the component and make you pay for it additionally, so there is no point in even trying as they will rape your wallet, the only way you could do this is if you went outside of the country yourself, bought it and got back but the trip isn't worth it if you don't live near the border.

OPTION 2: Ordering from WinWin is no longer acceptable as their prices have gone up, their customer support is the worst one out there. Gigatron is no better, they might have slightly better support though.

HOWEVER- Emmi works miracles, they are a distributor for WinWin but they offer dealer prices to normal customers, so I order most of my stuff from them and wait for PostExpress to deliver. :D

Sidestory: My GTX 465 died 3 months ago, so I was looking for a new GPU and I found an R9 270 in WinWin and Gigatron for 200e (WHICH IS OVERKILL), I got pissed at them since my father owns an electronics company and is a dealer for them and has been for over 5 years, the price they came up with was 165-170e for the company. To make matters worse that is the standard customer price in Emmi. Anyway, a friend of mine owns a large company so I ended up ordering the component via hes company, since he works in PDV he got 20% back (PDV). So I got the GPU for just 135e. :D

Point of the story is that they are ROBBING US here and that if you are patient and shop smart you can still get good deals. Best of luck and for more details please contact me via PM. Hope this helps.

Oh, and for you guys outside of Serbia - PDV=Tax and it's 20% here. :)