Chair recommendations

Rcmaniac98

Has anyone got any recommendations for pc chairs. I am looking to get a new chair for playing games and watching videos on my pc. The chair needs to:
1) be comfortable for long periods of time.
2) have armrests (preferably height adjustable)
3) be no more than 58cm (22.75 inches) wide.

Sparco/Bride racing seat and custom legs. Voila.

DSC05070.jpg

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

DXRacer, or that one company that linus put a video up about. (He put the video up within the past 24 hours or so)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Well you didn't specify a budget.. So here ya go

Edit: Oh darn.. I think it is too wide for you :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

DXRacer

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

DXRacer D-Series or M-Series chair.    I own an OH/MY07/N since the end of july and its been the best thing I've bought for my PC setup.  I can sit for 8+hours and not get fatigued.

Keep in mind that any of the gaming racing chairs are luxury goods and are price as such.

Mileage may very greatly when going to Officemax/depot or costco for a chair.  most are not made for long sitting.  meaning 8+ hours.

Better buy one really good chair then buy cheap ones ever year or two for $100-$150 everyone wants to spend.

I have a dx racer f series i  like it...

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Thanks for all the recommendations so far but all of these are too wide given that my max width is 58cm(22.75 inches).

Hit up an office store or a Costco and try them out. I wouldn't even consider buying a chair without sitting in it first, unless the company has really great return policy. 

dont listen to all these nerds with those elite haxor ga3er chairs get a good ergonomic chair like steelcase leap love mine (used 350)

dont listen to all these nerds with those elite haxor ga3er chairs get a good ergonomic chair like steelcase leap love mine (used 350)

I agree with this guy, a nice office chair is the way to go. I've never thought about checking craigslist for chairs and just found a leap for $185 near me, pretty sure I'm going to go buy it now... lol. I admit I've never sat in one of those gaming chairs, but I highly doubt they are as good as a proper office chair. With the gaming chairs you are buying the flashy looks and name, maybe a bit of quality, but that is it. Buying from Hon/Steelcase/etc. you are buying tried and true designs that millions sit in every single day for many years, if/when the chair breaks you get it fixed rather than tossing it and buying a new one. The high end office chairs will last you 10 years easy, very likely it will last longer than that... or you can buy a $150 chair you replace every few years, while having back aches.