Satisfying my curiosity

Hi , 

Can you tell me the components of a Full Water Cooling Kit and a common radiator ( H100i for example )  and how do they work ? 

Second , I want to know if the radiator needs to be ... I don't know ... clean and how do you do that ? ( That is If there are some dust getting in the PC even though the case has dust filters )

Third , how will they benefit you in the long run ? 

Fourth , are we in transitioning stage of tech ( With the new Maxwell architecture , DDR4 memory , Samsung helping AMD to manufactures new APU , Intel coming up with the 14nm processors , ... ) ? And what will we be expecting in the future ? 

Thanks a lot for your help !

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Hi , 

Can you tell me the components of a Full Water Cooling Kit and a common radiator ( H100i for example )  and how do they work ? 

Second , I want to know if the radiator needs to be ... I don't know ... clean and how do you do that ? ( That is If there are some dust getting in the PC even though the case has dust filters )

Third , how will they benefit you in the long run ? 

Fourth , are we in transitioning stage of tech ( With the new Maxwell architecture , DDR4 memory , Samsung helping AMD to manufactures new APU , Intel coming up with the 14nm processors , ... ) ? And what will we be expecting in the future ? 

Thanks a lot for your help !

1. Your standard AIO comes with a thin aluminum fin radiator with the tubing, fittings, CPU block, TIM and mounting equipment included for you to pretty much install it and be done. They're sealed and already come with coolant and everything else you need inside.

A custom loop requires you to separately buy the following: radiators, fittings, tubing, pump, reservoir (pump/reservoir combo's like the EK X-RES 140 D5 are available), coolant, water blocks and fans. For the coolant, you can just buy distilled water and add a biocide like a silver kill coil.

2. The inside needs to be cleaned as there might still be particles and other left over materials from the manufacturing process in the rads that would clog your loop. This is done buy rinsing the rads with tap water a few times (fill it up, close it, shake it, empty it), then you do the final 1 or 2 rinses with distilled water and presto. As for dust, you'll always get some dust in your PC case but the best way to prevent it is having positive air pressure (more intake CFM, than exhaust CFM) and fan filters on your fans. A bit of dust won't affect performance too much.

3. Benefit from what? Lower temps? Less dust? Usually better reliability and a longer life span.

4. Dunno, work with the now or else you'll be waiting for the next best thing forever. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.