iPad Mini Return Policy

Okay, so I won a brand new iPad Mini at a raffle, but I really have no use for it, as i already have a Windows tablet, and I have a certain disdain for Apple and their products. I haven't opened the box, so I have no idea what the exact specifications are, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that it's probably the 16GB WiFi only model. My question to you guys is where can I get the most out of trading it in? I've looked on a couple of major retailers' sites, and I keep finding mixed answers, how some customers were entitled to a full value return, and others were offered a mere quarter of market price (so in summation I've found nothing). Any help is appreciated!

America: Land of the free, home of the awesome...

If it's brand spanking new, try to sell it higher than what you paid for. Apple products have very high resale value.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Craigslist or ebay?

If it's brand spanking new, try to sell it higher than what you paid for. Apple products have very high resale value.

Like I said, I won it in a raffle, so I really have no idea what the original price was other than what it would go for at retail price. Speaking of which I searched the model number and it's a 32GB WiFi only model in the color "Space Grey". Any thoughts on what sort of price that would fetch?

Like I said, I won it in a raffle, so I really have no idea what the original price was other than what it would go for at retail price. Speaking of which I searched the model number and it's a 32GB WiFi only model in the color "Space Grey". Any thoughts on what sort of price that would fetch?

They go for 400 at the Apple Store (for the iPad Mini 3), so maybe you can get as much as 450-500 dollars.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

They go for 400 at the Apple Store (for the iPad Mini 3), so maybe you can get as much as 450-500 dollars.

You really think so? And should I sell it to a retailer, or should I put it up for bidding on Ebay starting at like $350 or something?

You really think so? And should I sell it to a retailer, or should I put it up for bidding on Ebay starting at like $350 or something?

I hear Apple products have really good resale values. And maybe eBay since retailers may undervalue the product.

which model. is it the A7 one? if so, download Bioshock Infinite

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

He doesn't know. He hasn't opened the box. Unless the box says the CPU on there. I've never seen an iPad box before.

As @terrytek stated, I haven't opened the box in order to preserve it's "unopened" condition. All I can say is that it's the newest edition of the iPad Mini, specifically the model that sports 32GB of storage, and does not include cellular services. And to be clear, the box does not state what kind of processor the tablet has (typical Apple).

newest edition? does it say it has touch id? if so then its ipad mini 3. keep it or give it to a family member

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

He doesn't know. He hasn't opened the box. Unless the box says the CPU on there. I've never seen an iPad box before.

On the box should be the model number, if you can give us that we can identify the generation and therefore specs and value

"Rawr XD"