$750 CAD Gaming PC

ROK

Well games are legit and for 1 dollar you can get G2A Shield which protects you from this, if you get this just complain with customer support which is actually legit and talk with you via an online chat and resolve your issue. Bought a few games already never got duped ones and one time I wanted to get a refund to upgrade from standard to special edition on a game and they did that.

Although I wouldn't buy software from a site like G2A rather spend the extra money or get a torrent for it.

i bought win 8.1 pro with g2a guard, and i got the key i worked fine first the first month or so and then i had to hard reset my notebook and the second time i enter the key it did not activate game me an error so i contacted ms windows and they told me that it wasn't a legit key and big slap in my face !

CPU: FX8320 @ 4.2GHZ, GPU: R9 390 PCS+Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, MotherBoard: ASRock 970 Extreme 3 r2.0, PowerSupply: EVGA 600b 80+Bronze, Storage: seagate Barracuda 1TB SSHD & Case: Corsair Carbide 200r

i bought win 8.1 pro with g2a guard, and i got the key i worked fine first the first month or so and then i had to hard reset my notebook and the second time i enter the key it did not activate game me an error so i contacted ms windows and they told me that it wasn't a legit key and big slap in my face !

Well yeah you got a key and guard is for when you got duped as I said I wouldn't buy OS on it, games aren't fully 100% secure either for Sniper Elite V3 they deleted the game from people's account who bought their key via G2A which they apparantly could track. Well it is a risk but hey if you have no problems and can buy a game for half the price then I at least try it. OS though I wouldn't try it, I would just buy it legit.

$10 more and you can get a 280 that's not XFX crap. 

i'd advise you to check some reviews on XFX graphics card before you post stupid stuff like that...they are excellent and the coolers on those is actually very good.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

i'd advise you to check some reviews on XFX graphics card before you post stupid stuff like that...they are excellent and the coolers on those is actually very good.

I've had 6 XFX cards and had problems with all of them, so I'd advise you to actually use some products before you post stupid stuff like that...they are crap.

"Rawr XD"

I've had 6 XFX cards and had problems with all of them, so I'd advise you to actually use some products before you post stupid stuff like that...they are crap.

haha sure...i really believe you kidd.

After 2 defect cards a normal human being would have picked something else...and never in history does graphics cards have any kind of problems let alone 6 in a row from the same manufacturer...your credibility went way way way down.

http://hardocp.com/article/2014/10/14/xfx_r9_280_double_dissipation_3gb_video_card_review/10#.VEvdC8kueUk

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2014/05/19/amd-radeon-r9-280-review-feat-xfx/1

http://www.eteknix.com/xfx-r9-280-double-dissipation-black-edition-oc-3gb-graphics-card-review/

Not only is the card very good and at a good price point but it's also gorgeous. i'd suggest you shut it and leave.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

-snip-

hey hey calm down what's your problem kid? i can understand that you've had bad experience (maybe....i doubt...but lets leave that asside from now) with XFX GPU...but the fact is millions of users are using them ATM on this planet and 99.9% of them won't have any issues of any kind with them...you got unlucky or you,ve made yourself a mind reading through some BS that those where not good graphics cards when they actually are EXTREMELY good...from the reviews and failure reports at least they are stunningly good graphics cards.

hey hey calm down what's your problem kid? i can understand that you've had bad experience (maybe....i doubt...but lets leave that asside from now) with XFX GPU...but the fact is millions of users are using them ATM on this planet and 99.9% of them won't have any issues of any kind with them...you got unlucky or you,ve made yourself a mind reading through some BS that those where not good graphics cards when they actually are EXTREMELY good...from the reviews and failure reports at least they are stunningly good graphics cards.

Any respect I have for them went down after my cards had issues and they wouldn't cover it since out of nowhere they stopped honoring their "lifetime" warranty they previously advertised their cards with. If they knew their cards were great, they wouldn't have done that.

"Rawr XD"

Any respect I have for them went down after my cards had issues and they wouldn't cover it since out of nowhere they stopped honoring their "lifetime" warranty they previously advertised their cards with. If they knew their cards were great, they wouldn't have done that.

all GPU's malfunctions are covered by AT LEAST a full 3 years warranty by EVERY manufacturers..

all GPU's malfunctions are covered by AT LEAST a full 3 years warranty by EVERY manufacturers..

Actually, it's because they weren't the "Double Dissipation" cards that they dropped the lifetime warranty.

http://www.techpowerup.com/159346/xfx-discontinues-double-lifetime-warranty-with-new-radeon-graphics-cards.html

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/news/video/xfx-kills-double-lifetime-warranty-for-new-amd-cards/

"Rawr XD"

Great discussion resulting in no help to the OP, give him the best opinion and then he can decide whatever he is gonna do and instead of looking at DOA's you should point him to performance graphs where it actually shows performance wise why a card is better not based on personal problems with a manufacturer. I have a motherboard atm that has problems with my GPU and it's a gigabyte motherboard( this is partly my fault as I should have read about more stuff but I was ignorant at that time), this does not mean that I am never gonna recommend a gigabyte MoBo to anyone because I have problems with one. Just say that you personally had problems with XFX cards that arrived as DOA and therefore you don't trust them but jesus why the personal assaulting. Again help the OP instead of fighting and therefore hijacking someones thread.