PC SPECS FOR EVOLVE’S BIG ALPHA

Rock1m1

both are ancient hardware and are still enlisted to run a next-gen title what!

If a Pentium D, and Athlon X2 can run this game I'll be extremely impressed. 

My old Athlon 4600 X2 couldn't even run Battlefield Bad Company 2 due to all the lag.

I really hope someone with these actually puts the system specs to the test.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

Strange to see the old P4 architecture popping up, even as a minimum requirement. The A64 next to it will certainly perform better -- it did so back in the day, in almost every game.

By the way, the good old i7-920 is still a heck of a gaming CPU and it eazily goes to 3.2GHz without voltage increase, giving a good trouble to any 8-core AMD FX processor.

Meanwhile advanced warfare demands 4gb of vram...

-_-

lazy devs AND contracts with conslow makers

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Looks like a toaster could run it, though probably not consoles :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

kinda expect it to run at some obscure aspect ratio on consoles like many other games do and they better not lower the graphics for a more "cinematic experience" like some games are

What a surprise(not), it actually makes sense(as opposed to AC:Peasantry).

CoD: AW is pretty bad too.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Evolve Website 

These are specs for the game's alpha which will start this Halloween, things are looking really good. They said the final specs will be even more reasonable:

MINIMUM SPECS

CPU:
Intel Pentium D 3GHz or higher
AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core 6400 2.4 GHz or higher
RAM: 4GB
GPU:
AMD Radeon 5770 or higher
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or higher
HDD: 15GB Install
Whether you’re using a lower-end PC or just value frame-rates over quality: We turned down the settings a bit and turned off AA to get some extra frames on an older test rig in the office. 

RECOMMENDED SPECS

CPU:
Intel Core i7 920 2.67GHz or higher
AMD A8-3870 3GHz or higher
RAM: 6GB RAM
GPU:
AMD Radeon R9 280 or higher
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or higher
HDD: 15GB Install
Higher-end PC gamers: You will obviously push to Ultra settings and dial back as needed.

IIRC the 6400+ is a 3.2ghz processor O.o. I had the 6000+ which was a 3ghz dual core.

Got to play the alpha, and it was good...I do think the game play would get a bit repetitious. Definitely worth picking up however during the steam sale. I know I will.

Intel I7 4770k 4.2ghz, Asus Maximus VI Hero,16 gb Corsair Ram(1600 mhz), GTX 780 Classified, 1000w EVGA Supernova Powersupply,Corsair h100i
250 GB Samsung 840 Evo Solid State Drive(OS Drive), 120 GB Corsair Solid State Drive, 1 Terabyte Western Digital Drive
(Blue)

This is how system requirements should be. Unlike Shadow of Mordor, AC Unity, Watch_Dogs requirements, these actually make sense

i have to disagree about shadow of mordor. yes the 6GB of vram on with the ultra texture pack is a bit of a stretch. but other than that, i'd say its specs are fairly accurate. Unity specs i think somebody just threw some parts together and called it specs without knowing what any of it actually was. and i cant honestly say about Watch_Dogs since i didnt pay any attention to it after i learned they killed it intentionally

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

about time we saw some specs that actually make sense unlike ubisoft.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

That's actually a pretty standard system specs for a game of that caliber..

Details separate people.

i have to disagree about shadow of mordor. yes the 6GB of vram on with the ultra texture pack is a bit of a stretch. but other than that, i'd say its specs are fairly accurate. Unity specs i think somebody just threw some parts together and called it specs without knowing what any of it actually was. and i cant honestly say about Watch_Dogs since i didnt pay any attention to it after i learned they killed it intentionally

I can easily run Shadow Of Mordor on superduperultra with SLI 780 Tis. So the whole '6GB or more' requirement thing is just bullshit. Watch_Dogs however, is a disaster... I can run it but that doesn't mean it's a success. The game is just an overhyped Ubijoke.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

I can easily run Shadow Of Mordor on superduperultra with SLI 780 Tis. So the whole '6GB or more' requirement thing is just bullshit. Watch_Dogs however, is a disaster... I can run it but that doesn't mean it's a success. The game is just an overhyped Ubijoke.

yea my 970 strix handles the Ultra texture pack like a boss. my 750ti however... not so much.  and with sli 780 ti's you should be running everything in ultra without a problem..

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Im still not going to buy it since they made it with DLC in mind. I'll wait to see how much this dlc is and if it gives an advantage before even considering a purchase.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X