Nvidia GeForce Experience v2.1.3.0 Causes windows to have low fps

TOExHEAD

I updated Geforce Experience and after that everything everything from web pages, windows and folders, and anything that moves appears to be sub 30hz, but the cursor still looks fine. I updated my driver, then restarted, then uninstalled G.E. which fixed it, then re-installed it after restart and it seemed fine, but later the problem came back. In games it sometimes runs at monitor native refresh rate but often appears sub 30fps while indicator shows well over 100-200(Team Fortress 2). I use shadowplay in G.E. very very often and was wondering what may be causing the issue and if anyone else is experiencing this.

System Specs that matter

Intel Core i5  4670K @ 4.4Ghz

ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO

GTX 750ti (temporary card)

16Gb DDR3 RAM @1866Mhz

Displays 1920x1080 @ 60hz and 1280x1024 @ 60hz

I accidentally deleted a more detailed post and did not feel like retyping it all, so if you need more info please ask.

System Specs:

CPU:Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.4Ghz ☼ GPU: R9 280x (and 750ti sometimes) ☼ RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1866Mhz ☼ Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI HERO

blah...

Have you tried the last version of driver/GE?

This is the last version

Have you tried the last version of driver/GE?

This is latest

This is the last version

^

System Specs:

CPU:Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.4Ghz ☼ GPU: R9 280x (and 750ti sometimes) ☼ RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1866Mhz ☼ Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI HERO

blah...

I uninstalled and re-installed a third time to fix it but I am sure it may start happening again. 

System Specs:

blah...

Meant previous :F

could you link me lol

System Specs:

blah...