What do you think Will this build be adequate?

dantepresbe

I am putting together a system right now and because I am disabled it has taken some time to get all the parts I need. But in the end it will hopefully last 3-5 years. 

Case: Corsair airflow 540

CPU FX 9590

MB asus sabertooth 990fx R2.0 

PSU Corsair HX850i

Cooler Corsair H100i 

Ram Corsair Dominator Platnium of Vengance 32 gig 

HDD WD red 6 tb 

HDD#2 WD Green high speed (for games)

HDD#3 Samsung 840 512 gig drive for boot drive 

Fans 5 NF-F12 3 for intake in front and 2 to replace corsair H100i stock fans as top exhaust 

Fan exaust NF-A14 140mm rear fan set to intake 

Video-card 

well I am running a direct CU2 asus R9 270x 4 gig twin frozen now with 3 gigs extra from ram so in essance 7 gigs 

I plan on getting either a R9 290x 6 gig sapphire extreme or a HD7780 6 gig or a XFX R9 290x or last choice is the GTX980 whichever comes at best price in jan 

Questions:

1> will this build be good to cool the FX 9590 at stock I do not overclock I let the system take as much power as it needs at the time so the MB chooses when to OC not me. 

2>Will the Sabertooth be an adequate MB to run the FX 9590 or should I wait to purchase a Crosshair V formula Z in dec 

3> What is the best thermal paste to use with the heat output of the FX 9590 no clear answers to this online, and/or is the pre-applied thermal paste on the H100i sufficient enough or should I use a specific brand. 

4>I am going to get a custom water loop after I get my graphics card which is the best manufacturer for a setup for this CPU and motherboard, note either the Sabertooth or the Crosshair V formula Z 

****** Note I am only getting the Sabertooth+FX 9590+H100i because they come in a good combo deal at newegg.com right now otherwise I would be using a fx 8350 OR fx 9370.( i KNOW BIG BOO'S FROM INTEL ADDICTS) so quall the comments on the FX 8350 if the I7 will do better. but of you can come up with a intel solution for under $500.00 that performs better then the FX 9590 in all aspects I would love to see your comments because all intels I have owned, personal experience, sucked. I do more then game I run C.A.D and rendering software and do graphics engine creation, so intel sometimes doesn;t meet my standards for cpu usage and have overheated many a intel chip set. 

PPS: please don;t let the get into a intel vs amd discussion I just want to know if this build is adequate if airflow would be above optimal and will it last note no real overclocking here, I build so stock can do what I need it to, 

1) H100i should be fine in cooling that 9590

2)The sabertooth line of mobo's are already built to be overkill, so lifespan shouldn't be much of a concern.

3) There isn't really much of a difference these days as the results can be negligible, so any should be fine.

4) If you are referring to a w/cing manufacturer, EK all the way!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor  ($374.99 @ Amazon) 

Motherboard: MSI X99S SLI Plus ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  ($223.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Total: $598.98

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-23 14:28 EDT-0400

$100 more but it absolutely destroys the 9590 in every possible aspect without breaking a sweat. Even an I7-4790k with the MSI Z97-G55 SLi will destroy it without an OC.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

PPS: please don;t let the get into a intel vs amd discussion I just want to know if this build is adequate if airflow would be above optimal and will it last note no real overclocking here, I build so stock can do what I need it to, 

So many things wrong with this. Firstly you didn't tell us where you're from. Second, you said no real overclocking, but that 9590 is overclocked to the fucking balls out of the box, that extra voltage to achieve that extra clock is an overclock by definition. Thirdly, this is a massive waste of money, once we know what country you're from we can spec you something a bit more price to performance. Lastly most of the parts you chose, particularly the RAM, is massively overpriced.

If you wish our council and I assume you do or else why would you be here, you need to let us fix this properly. Most of us won't be happy until we've beaten down the price and worked up the performance to a level we all find satisfactory (we're curious like that, we want to save you money).

from USA and yes I am srry for not mentioning that already. So use to buying online. I want a pc I can equally game on and do more strenuous math tasks on, am seriously considering a GTX 980 as my next video card. I may be converted from AMD but as I said I have seen many intel die from owning them and burning them up doing high processor functions. this turned me to AMD plus the fact that hyperthreading overworks a processor kinda makes me think a hyperthreaded 4 core is not a 8 core or a 6 core does not equivicate to a 8 core by any means this is why I choose amd. 8 cores is 8 cores not 4 cores working super fast to act like an 8 core.

anyway would like the best build for the money. so continue and if you wow me I will say so.

anyway would like the best build for the money. so continue and if you wow me I will say so.

If you want to get anyone's attention, you need to Quote them, or else @dantepresbe them.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($279.99 @ Micro Center) 
CPU Cooler: Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BL 78.1 CFM CPU Cooler  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Plus ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($117.98 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: PNY XLR8 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($124.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 290 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($254.99 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: Antec TRUEQUIET 140 32.4 CFM 140mm  Fan  ($9.57 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $1249.61
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-23 19:44 EDT-0400

Now then, this is pretty damn good for the money. PSU is solid and has enough juice for a comfortable Crossfire. GPU is damn cheap but damn good. Case looks nice. 3 extra 140mm quiet fans. Fat and quiet CPU cooler. The mobo has 8 Sata3 ports you seem to want a lot for what you're proposing. RAM is the best price per GB RAM in the USA at the moment according to pcpartpicker. The storage stuff I put down is some of the best price per GB stuff, if you want more then add more to the list. Without an optical you can have 8 in total because of the 8 Sata3 ports. If you want more Sata ports tell me and I'll find you something nice.

Anything which you need and isn't here, or you're unsure about or unhappy with tell me what it is and we can do something about it.