Sony Gives Up on Low-End Smartphone Market..

And plastic is arguably the best material to make a phone out of. I have no idea why people hate it so much. I don't like the feeling of the glossy plastic Samsung uses but it's functionality over "it feels premium".

I think people are too obsessed with how much it feels like their device costs and not obsessed enough with what practical implications it has.

probably is... but I don't want the feel of a dildo in my hands every time I use it

CPU: i7 4770K 4.2Ghz, Mobo: Asrock Fatal1ty Z97x Killer, GFX: EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC ACX (x2 SLI), RAM: G.Skill 1600Mhz CAS 9 16GB, DSK Intel 530 120GB OS, Crucial M500 120GB, WD 1TB Blue, WD 1TB Green, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Obsidian 750D. 

SERVER HP ProLiant Microserver N54L, FreeNAS: ZFS, 8TB (4x 2TB WD Red), RAID Z2, 16GB ECC RAM, 1Gb/s Link Aggregated:  Running as NAS, Plex, & ownCloud

I'm not so sure this is a good idea. I prefer Motorola's strategy to only have like 2-3 devices. Sony should make one really good low end device, one really good high end device (around 5" or maybe even slightly less) one phablet and maybe one tablet.

Then they got the whole market covered, can do yearly revisions and get a lot of coverage (one new product released like every 4 months) in the media and they can focus on keeping all their products up to date and good design wise.

And plastic is arguably the best material to make a phone out of. I have no idea why people hate it so much. I don't like the feeling of the glossy plastic Samsung uses but it's functionality over "it feels premium".

I think people are too obsessed with how much it feels like their device costs and not obsessed enough with what practical implications it has.

People just need something to obesses about, personally I don't really give a crap if my money was made of paper, if there is function and removable backs and batteries, I am good no matter what material is used.

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8