Is AVADIRECT good for custom pcs?

DeadSurvivor

Never heard of them but you should build your own, its a great experience and you feel proud after you finish your first build :D

You could have AVADIRECT build you a pc and then mark it up 50% while using off brand factory parts.
OR you can build it yourself (Recommended and very fun)
OR have a computer buddy build it for you.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

I'd just recommend building the computer yourself, it will end up better than buying one from AVADIRECT (who I have never heard of).

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Elric did a review of one of their custom ultra-compact gaming laptops. However, a review of one product doesn't necessarily remain true for their other products.

Heard of this company before but never uused this company to build a pc. Check out their youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AVADirect

Here is a review by PCPerspective: 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

If you having second thoughts about using AVADIRECT you could try NCIX. They will assemble systems. I checked their site and they have a standard ($50) and premium ($75) plan.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.