PC exlusives are not longer?

Asgarth

Planetside 2 has recently been announced for PS4 as well as Warframe, will any PC guys move over to console?

CPU: 4670K / Cooler: H100i / RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1866MHz / Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 / GPU: MSI TF 780 Gaming Edition / Case: Corsair Vengence C70 / Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo & 2TB Seagate Barracuda / PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX750G

think of it this way
Both the PS4 and the Xbox one are PC's
Mindblown

I will not move over to the consoles because of PC exclusives becoming multi-plat.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

no.. i dont really want to play a lower resolution game.. for half a grand :o

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

I'm fine with my pc.

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

You have to understand the logistics.

Console gamers out number PC gamers by a huge margin. As such developers want to maximise their profits so will always cater to the larger audience, and usually cater to them first.

It's all very well and nice when a dev releases only on PC but sooner or later the money factor gets to them and they prioritise with the consoles.

So yes, the PC has hardly any exclusives now and that will only get worse. Still, glass half full and all - at least now games will support more cores and run better on PC :)

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

we have a ton of exclusives, all strategy games are ONLY FOR PC :P

We may no longer have any AAA exclusives, but hey, we got tons of awesome indie games and games that don't look like sh*t. Planetside 2 on PS4 will probably run like crap, with smaller servers, lower graphics and at 30 FPS.

EDIT:

I forgot about the awesome game sales.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

I really enjoyed Limbo. Played it all the way through. Trine games are cool too, though I admit I prefer my FPS.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

I really enjoyed Limbo. Played it all the way through. Trine games are cool too, though I admit I prefer my FPS.

whaaa

as a primarily FPS gamer myself, I think Company Of Heros 2 is an awesome game, open beta is out on steam, TRY IT

Well we shouldn't expect a company to only cater to one market, They need money to create these AAA games. If that means they get a larger portion of revinue from the console market then go for it. But if they do that then the games created should strain our high end machines and be edited in order to get consoles to run them. So as long as games are created in order to kill my pc at the highest settings im fine with them being on console. It just lets me harass my strictly concole friends about why there version is worse than mine.

We still have dota 2, I really hope they don't release that for console because it would be a disaster. Plus there are some really awesome indie games like Path of exile that are pc exclusive and you know even though they are going to be on console the superior version is still going to be PC.

I couldn't care less about exclusivity. Assuming the games are developed FOR PC with PC in mind, then later ported to consoles.

Having a game degraded due to publishers wanting it to look/feel/play equally among all platforms is what disgusts me.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.