Names finally revealed!

M-ursu
Go to solution Solved by Calavera,

They'll always be Linus, Slick and Dezel ;)

Honestly, while it's cool to know their names, i feel like this is a little too creepy.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Dude, we knew all their names from the CES coverage.  This is old news.  ;)

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Its kinda stalker-iy to be activly looking for their names, even tho knowing them is kinda cool :D

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Yeah!!!

Especially Luke sounds little goofy. :D (sorry Slick)

Dude, did you ever stop to think that why they use pseudonyms? I don't think it was because they wanted you to dig out their names.

Nice going. Not.

• You may not post any form of real life information of any user (except yourself) unless the user has first given permission by express written consent to the forum administrator. Examples of real life information include name, address, and phone numbers.

Read the CoC

• You may not post any form of real life information of any user (except yourself) unless the user has first given permission by express written consent to the forum administrator. Examples of real life information include name, address, and phone numbers.

Read the CoC

Yeah I thought this was a rule... but since everyone started mentioning their names I thought I could have missed them saying it was alright to say their names...

Anyway, just stick to their nicknames, much easier and if they don't like you to mention their names, it's the better approach.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Guys can someone here explain what's happening here? What names are we talking about? Lol I'm clueless :o

BLAOW!!!!

I cant say anymore,sorry.

Mmmmkay. TOP SECRET!

BLAOW!!!!

Mmmmkay. TOP SECRET!

If you read through the thread, you'll figure out what it was about, and you'll also understand why he isn't saying

I already had a topic where i didn't see Luke under his Facebook account so yeah...

If you want the screenshot you need to pay 200 bucks for it, not accepting less.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

I reckon it's an interesting thing to know, but like linus' phone number we shouldn't abuse the knowledge. Treat it like a secret Easter egg for those who really pay attention to LTT that you only find out by yourself.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Isn't Linus's name Linus or is that just a nick name type thing?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Watch any of the Computex videos and you'll find out. I don't know why people care, let them have privacy if they want it.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB