Is there any way I can transfer data from a non-working mp3 player?

TallOne123

I have a Samsung Yp-z5 that suddenly refused to turn on or even connect to the computer. Once in a while it would say that its recharging on the top right hand corner of the screen, but the sign suddenly disappears and no matter how long I charge the damn thing, it refuses to even turn on. It always show me the "Low Battery" screen and shuts off.

Is there anything I can do to retrieve data on this phone? I remember I had quite a few songs on it and I would like to listen to them again. I was thinking maybe I could physically remove the storage from that device and relocate it somewhere else, but is that even possible?

Is there anything I can do to retrieve data on this phone? I remember I had quite a few songs on it and I would like to listen to them again. I was thinking maybe I could physically remove the storage from that device and relocate it somewhere else, but is that even possible?

If your music is stored on a micro SD card then yes, but if its on the integrated memory then there is no real way too.

So your PC doesn't even recognize the device?

Edit: never mind about the micro SD card thing, your mp3 player doesn't support it. Maybe your data cable has a short in it?