Any one ever ordered from 'Novatech'?

Hey anyone ever ordered from Novatech before? (UK) If so, are they reliable? They actually deliver? 

Very very good company. Got my parts from them and parts for my mum's pc. I used the storein Reading but the main one is in Portsmouth.

She had to RMA the ram a couple of weeks later. Sorted out in a jiffy unlike scan with my GPU. :(

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

Yeah I've heard good things about them, along with Aria and Scan.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I highly recommend looking at Novatech have competitive prices on the parts they actually stock. My first order from them arrived next day which was some parts for my first build which was nice pretty sure they use parcelforce who are awsome =) I order most of my parts from them and ebuyer 

Scan.

:o  I waited 44days for them to replace my GPU. First they didn't reply to my RMA request, they tested the card and said it worked fine, I requested a retest which they forgot to do, they then found an issue but had stock of any 7970s except a a Gigabyte card which I didn't want because of the PCB colour and look of it. I then kept asking for when it would be in stock, they said 19th of a certain month but it didn't come in stock and I waited another couple weeks but they didn't ever tell me that the card had been sent to me, so when it turned up I shocked but it was lucky I was in.

Really wasn't pleased with them, all they said was 'We're really busy'.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

they have a shop near me... there expensive but id say there reliable most the time

Character artist in the Games industry.

Bought many things from them. Very reliable.

CPU: Intel 2700k (4.7) MOBO: Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290X RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengence (1866) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Storage: 256GB Samsung 830 Pro SSD (Boot), 64GB Crucial M4 (SSD Cache), 1TB WD Black Cavier, 2TB Hitachi, 2.5TB Buffalo Sound Card: Xonar Essence STX Case: Corsair Graphite 600t w/ full acrylic side PSU: Corsair HX750 (individually sleeved) 
Peripherals: Filco Keyboard (Brown) Razer Deathadder, Sennheiser HD595, Zalman ZM-MIC1, Steelseries Qck Mass mousepad.
Pics of my Rig

Very good company order most things from them and have visited their store in portsmouth a lot good customer services aswell.

I'll never buy from Novatech again. Bought my first GPU from them about 2 years ago and it was DOA. Customer service is awful and it took numerous phone calls and emails for them to deal with my issue. It took them over 2 months to finally do something and they gave me a refund.

I only ever buy from Scan and Ebuyer now.

Here are some websites with reviews of Novatech:

http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.novatech.co.uk

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews3916.html

http://www.ciao.co.uk/novatech_co_uk__5329303

Average review: 3.1/5

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I have used Novatech quite a lot. Never had any problems with them and they have always been very polite and helpful. I have often found they do parts that I can't find elsewhere. I just wished they stocked more enthusiast stuff and a bigger range. Although saying all this I have only ever been into the shop in person (Reading and Bristol stores). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Intel 3960X (5GHz), Asus P9X79 Pro, KFA2 GTX580 SLI, Asus D2X, 16GB Dominator Platinum (1866Mhz), Corsair 600T, Corsair AX1200

Ive never heard of the company ever. It sounds like one of the websites that i got psp games from.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It's OK, but RMA turnaround times were very slow for me. Also OcUK is pretty decent, but the prices are usually higher. Scan I wouldn't recommend, but eBuyer is very good too.