Need help finding a pair of headphones

TheArium

I need a new pair of headphones and I know nothing about this subject so I would like to ask for some help.

I listen to almost everything, really: from classical piano music, symphonies, pop, rock, hard rock, metal, techno, house, hard style, drum and base, some hip hop, movie sound tracks, a bit reggae. Rarely jazz and blues though.

So year, I need something that is versatile, but I come from an old pair of broken Apple headphone so I think everything will be a massive improvement.

I want them to be in-ear and I don't want/need them to be too expensive. However, I don't really know what good headphones cost. I was thinking no more than 80USD - how is that?

I have been looking at these just because I know the brand Sennheiser:

https://www.komplett.dk/sennheiser-cx-400-ii-precision-black/779196

They cost 76.5 USD. I either listen to music from my iPod or from Spotify on my Nexus 5.

What should I get? 

Personally i would go for the VModa Crossfade LP's or the Audio Technica ATH M50, but that would raise the price a bit, but those sennheiser's are only 15$ in US......

I have the soundmagic E10 and they're really really good for 40€, miles better than my phillips she9000 that cost 30€. In a review of the Cx400 I read that they produce more highs than lows and on the soundmagics I can easily enjoy classical music as well as hardcore and dupstep 

SoundMagic E10S that would be my advice anyway. i dont think your gonna do much better on that budget. if you dont mind on ear get the athm50

I have the soundmagic E10 and they're really really good for 40€, miles better than my phillips she9000 that cost 30€. In a review of the Cx400 I read that they produce more highs than lows and on the soundmagics I can easily enjoy classical music as well as hardcore and dupstep 

SoundMagic E10S that would be my advice anyway. i dont think your gonna do much better on that budget. if you dont mind on ear get the athm50

I have a hard time finding a Danish store that has the SoundMagic E10S but I can find the E10. What is the difference between the two?

Also, I can find the E10 as low as 48 USD which is well within the budget limit I had set. Could I get something even better by spending a bit more?

i dont think there is much difference tbh. try and pick up some hifiman re400's if you can or maybe rock it sounds r50. i dont know a massive amount about IEM's but these are notorious good headphones. if you can find some but i dont know if possible (and you like bass) get some Atrio MG7's

I have a hard time finding a Danish store that has the SoundMagic E10S but I can find the E10. What is the difference between the two?

Also, I can find the E10 as low as 48 USD which is well within the budget limit I had set. Could I get something even better by spending a bit more?

i dont think there is much difference tbh. try and pick up some hifiman re400's if you can or maybe rock it sounds r50. i dont know a massive amount about IEM's but these are notorious good headphones. if you can find some but i dont know if possible (and you like bass) get some Atrio MG7's

here is a collection of the lowest prices : http://geizhals.at/?fs=soundmagic+e10&in= maybe you can find a seller that ships to where you live

here is the amazon.co.uk link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/279-4052045-0893549?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=soundmagic%20e10&sprefix=soundma%2Caps

the E10s have an inline microphone