ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Currently running a 600 series card with some pretty horrid cooling which has been stopping me from ocing much. The zotac 980 card looks fantastic a big "fan" of the triple fan design. I would love to put that baby in my rig * dribbles*

CPU: Intel core i7 5820k @4.6 GHz Motherboard: Asus x99-S  GPU: EVGA gtx 980 sc @1500MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750d Ram: 16gb (4x4) HyperX Fury Black Black 2133MHz CL14

This card is over $800 in Australia. This is why i need this card.

plus, it looks freaking majestic.

Thanks in advance

It would really make my day, if I get a 980 haha.

I really like the the three fan design. Really good looking card, the triple slot cooler interests me, not sure if I agree I only run one card anyway so it shouldn't affect me too badly.

Rig: MSI X370 SLI-Plus | Ryzen 7 1700X | ASUS GTX1070 | Corsair Vengeance 32gb DDR4 3000mhz | Corsair RM750i PSU | Samsung EVO 960 256GB NVMe SSD | Samsung EVO 860 1TB SSD | NZXT S340 Elite Case | Custom Water Loop

I really like the coolers LED lighting would match my case colours and window. What's really cool is the add-on USB monitoring and tweaking. Hoping that they can fix the BIOS to surpass Nvidia's voltage limitation with tweaking software.

I like how lights change on the AMP! Extreme. More manufacturers should start doing that.

I love the LEDs on this thing. Looks absolutely amazing! The backplate is an awesome bonus as well.

It's my birthday on October 20th. but enough about me, Lets talk 970!

I luv it and i want it.

Give me that card it looks amazing please need an upgrade running a Gigabyte radeon 7790 need an upgrade love the videos keep them up.

the lighting effects are pretty decent

INTEL CORE I3 4130 | EVGA Nvidia GTX 750 Ti | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz DDR3 | COOLERMASTER HAF 912 | ASUS H81M-C/CSM LGA 1150

I love the launch price of the 900 series... It seems like usually the launch price is inflated because they know people who want the newest thing immediately will pay it.  When the 770 launched, the higher end models were close to 500$, these are below 400$

Also, entering giveaway :)

I love the oculus rift support in the 900 series

a8887547ba4f2df19ac26bb66393f6e61af525a7

EDIT: It also looks a bit like ASUS' old GPU design...

b2028.jpg

Might I add that its free? I mean yeah it may look weird but its FREE!!! 

I really love how the Extreme edition looks. It's kind of over the top but I like the LEDs

I like the fact that the VRMs for the 970 are in the front as opposed to other card makers (even Gigabyte) who decided to leave it at the back despite a custom PCB.

Awesome giveaway, thanks and good luck to all!

Aww yees! I'm building a system for a friend for christmas, and if I can get a sick card for free, I can build a truly EPIC machine with the extra $500.

the cooler look better than the previous gen.

maybe i will lucky enough to get one

Really like the metal cooler on the Omega edition, not to mention the Psychotic L.E.D version wont fit in my rig :)

Both of these cards look great, plus the pricing of the new cards is making me want to upgrade.