ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I'd never even really heard of Zotac before the video. Now I'm drooling over getting my hands on one. Love the lighting effects, would fit perfectly with my current case.

Thanks to ZOTAC and LinusTechTips for this giveaway.

I love the power efficiency on the new 900 series cards :D

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

I always wanted a graphics card that thick. i really want to see how it performs in terms of temperature and noise level.

I REALLY like the Carbon Fiber Look of the Zotac Extreme! Here's hoping I win! I am VERY UNLUCKY in Contests. I never win anything!  :(

I would love to get this gpu because I am on a tight budget to build a PC and this graphics card would be a miracle. (It also helps that it is so darn sexy.)

I like how powerful they look, the bulkiness is kind of unwanted, but if you have a big case it seems awesome, not to mention the POWER

If I win this, I can't even imagine what I would do. Guess the first thing would be push it to its limits and OC to go faster.

yeah, i guess the omega likes me better... or the other way around :) buut, the more expensive extreme will have to do. cheers

I'd love to get this card so I can give to my friend my old GTX680 :D. And the dynamic super resolution looks very cool! I really want to try that! 

Intel Core i7 3770k 4.2Ghz  || Asus Sabertooth Z77  || 8gb Patriot DDR3 2133Mhz || Corsair H100i  || Asus GeForce GTX680 DirectCU II 2Gb || SSD 180GB Corsair Force GS + 1Tb WD Black + 1Tb WD Blue + 1Tb WD Green 

Cooler Master Silent Pro GOLD 800W  || NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal || 23" Samsung P2370 & 32" Sony LED TV KDL 32EX655  || Edifier "C2" 2.1+1 Speakers  || Sony MDR-V500 DJ Headphones & Corsair Vengeance 1300 Headset

Microsoft Sidewinder X6  || MadCatz R.A.T. 7 Black  || Razer Goliathus Speed Edition Fragged XL  || Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for PC  || Samsung Galaxy S4 [i9500]  || iPod Touch 5th Gen 32Gb  || Nexus 7 [2012] 32Gb

The cool carbon fiber shroud on the AMP! Extreme.

I always thought Zotac was a low end brand because staples seems to love them, but those coolers and features are very nice, especially the cool lights  :)

gallery_62868_1880_41377.png

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

That extreme card looks pretty cool, too bad leds aren't in blue too to fit my build.

Replaces my r9 290 tri-x .... sooner than I think

I wonder if I can SLI those buggers with my 780 :D

With Nvidia releasing 900's, I gotta admit, I became quite a fan of Nvidia. For the last few years I've been all into AMD, as their price/power ratio usually was better in my country, but 900ies really hit that sweet spot imo. All of em are extremely cool cards, available at quite low prices considering their performance I'd say. And with the beastly looks they just make the best choice for anyone building med-high PC with average investments. Kudos to Nvidia

P.S. The GTX970 AMP! Extreme looks just sub-zero cool

The design is really nice. Good Graphic cards. Nice LED's for those who want to have a stylish comp. 

The AMP! Extreme has nice lighting to match my case.

Can alway use an upgrade to my computer!

Keep up the good work ZOTAC!

i agree with you linus the carbon fiber does look really cool and it its in a case i dont think the plastic will be to noticeable

well hopin to get lucky

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

That's a awesome graphic card, it should be very useful for those people who live in a very hot place, or even better for those who live in a cold place can get a better overclock without getting to high temperatures

I know that my english is not perfect but i'm commenting for the giveaway.