Better Android app for music than VLC?

That Norwegian Guy

While VLC has been great for videos, it really does a bad job at music. Can't even make a playlist that has more than one album or artist.

What app should I be using for music?

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I've been searching for a decent android media player for a while. Unfortunately VLC isn't compatible with my device :/

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

Google Play Music, MX Player (better than VLC on Android and has music features), and PowerAmp are the best.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Lol i use google play music, im too lazy to find another one, i just want to be able to change music on the lock screen

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Thanks for all the suggestions. Though that is a lot of options haha.

Another question:

Is there something that plays 1080p .mkv files better? Noticed on like 10% of what I tried from my anime collection so far, my Moto G LTE stutters profusely on the very largest file sizes. Though most work fine. It's weird though, VLC either plays them perfectly without a hitch, or completely hangs up in the beginning 5 seconds with audio stutter in the background. I realize it's not the most powerful phone in the world, just wondering if there's any software that might work better.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

google play music does a really good job

i like it on my Nexus 5 than what itunes is on my ipod touch

Looking for a job

The AOSP music player or the Cyanogenmod player

Intel 12400F | 2x8 3000Mhz Corsair LPX | ASRock H570M-ITX  | Noctua DH-N14 | Corsair MP50 480GB | Meshilicious | Corsair SF600Fedora

Thanks let me know if I said something useful. Cheers!

Poweramp. Been using it for three years now. Love the bass+treble preset. And MX player for videos.

The Sony Walkman music player works well all you need is to find the apk if you dont have a Sony phone

Lenovo Y50-70 Touch

I7-4700

GTX-860M 2gb