OnePlus One Music Player

LeStylishNewb

Does anyone know of a music player for the OnePlus One that resembles that on stock android?  I just got my OnePlus and I liked the old android music player on my HTC One.

Thanks in advanced.

Google Play music? Please dont use other fonts its against the CoC and very annoying

The GooglePlay Player works great, Is this really against the CoC?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

The GooglePlay Player works great, Is this really against the CoC?

• Excessive use of different fonts / font colors for non post formatting purposes will result in moderative action.

Sorry about that.  Thanks for the recommendation to Shuttle, I guess I'll be using that from now on.

The OPO has Cyan which basically is stock Android, the HTC One isn't stock so you were using HTC's music player. For some strange reason the devs though it'd be fine not to have Apollo on it, you can either install Apollo from a 3rd party source (XDA Forums) or use something like PowerAmp or Google play music.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Apollo and Shuttle are easily the best players in my opinion.

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

OPO has a music player? I only have Google Play Music

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP