Best Android smartphone for $50?

minimoose

I know...

You kept saying that it had to be sprint. But you can use any unlocked CDMA phone.

Even a unlocked Verizon one.

Also, CDMA sucks.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

You kept saying that it had to be sprint. But you can use any unlocked CDMA phone.

Also, CDMA sucks.

Not all Verizon phones work...  And why does CDMA suck?  Yeah, you can't swap sim cards and stuff, but Ting is cheaper than anything else...

Also, CDMA sucks.

He's using it with Ting which requires a Sprint phone. Verizon devices will not work.

"Rawr XD"

Not all Verizon phones work...  And why does CDMA suck?  Yeah, you can't swap sim cards and stuff, but Ting is cheaper than anything else...

Mostly no SIMs. GSM is much more worldwide, and used more. Certain brands are GSM only.

CDMA is region locked. And does not allow for voice and data at the same time. 

I had to leave Verizon because of it. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Why?  better screen right?  And more up to date OS...  And camera

Screen and camera are the two big parts. More usable screen on the EVO with today's phone sizes (3.5" to 4.3" is a big difference if you go from using using one everyday and then using the other). The camera on the EVO is nothing to write home about, but it's definitely more then enough for pictures you'd want to be taking with a smartphone (facebook pics or whatnot) and it's night and day improvement over the 3MP camera on the Conquer.

The EVO 4G also has a few other perks like dual LED flash, a kickstand on the back, better onboard audio, and HDMI output. 

"Rawr XD"

Mostly no SIMs. GSM is much more worldwide, and used more. Certain brands are GSM only.

CDMA is region locked. And does not allow for voice and data at the same time. 

I had to leave Verizon because of it. 

I do agree Verizon and Sprint suck, but Ting is actually pretty competitive for what it is, however Verizon phones won't work with it, only Sprint.

"Rawr XD"