Have you ever seen this video? #pcmasterrace

And yes, I have a new profile pic :D

lol He's like a chicken. :D

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

While the peasantry in this episode is still funny like previous ones, the latest episode's just off the charts. The peasant was offensive and it was kinda hard to watch.

Console peasants... honestly...

I realized the "peasant virus" existed when I was about 16. Basically, what the peasant virus does to you is make you think that the peasant hardware you own (namely, your games console) is the best. When my idiot friend had a Dreamcast, it was the best, and PS2 sucked. Then  Sega bailed on Dreamcast, and he got a PS2, and Dreamcast sucked. Then Xbox came out, and he got an Xbox, and Dreamcast and PS2 sucked, and so on, and so on.

I have witnessed horrifying things in my life. I had a friend who had a top of the line PC in 2001 but then he got an Xbox and stopped playing on his PC. His illness continued through 2011, when I built him a 2500K/GTX560Ti system, and he continued to play on his original Wii instead. I shook my head in disbelief. The only games he ever played on his PC were RCT3 and SC2. Sigh.

Seriously though, I'm so sick of console peasants claiming that somehow, through some miracle, act of god, or power from beyond the void, their $400 worth of hardware is better than my $3000 worth of hardware. Sure, I can game at 4K while you can only game at 900P, and even at 4K, I get better framerates than you do at 900P, but somehow, my hardware is inferior. 

PC. Better hardware. Better controls. Better game prices. Better game selection. Better, period.

Intel Inside. Overweight guy in his 30's outside.

Console peasants... honestly...

-I removed this bit-

Seriously though, I'm so sick of console peasants claiming that somehow, through some miracle, act of god, or power from beyond the void, their $400 worth of hardware is better than my $3000 worth of hardware. Sure, I can game at 4K while you can only game at 900P, and even at 4K, I get better framerates than you do at 900P, but somehow, my hardware is inferior. 

PC. Better hardware. Better controls. Better game prices. Better game selection. Better, period.

My PC is worth around €500.... I can play almost everything at ultra settings with more than 30 FPS...

Edit: And I plan to upgrade to an i5 3570 on my birthday to get even more FPS... (Like waaayy more FPS)