cheap good modular PSU

spwath

I'm looking for a good, cheap, PSU, modular, under 160mm, preferably 150mm, 550+ watts

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Corsair CX600M?

Be Quiet Power Zone 650, Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 550, Be Quiet Straight Power 10 600

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

Silverstone Strider 550W Gold and Silverstone Strider Plus 600W Silver.

Be Quiet Power Zone 650, Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 550, Be Quiet Straight Power 10 600

Not sure of I can find be quiet in usa

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

That is a problem then sorry

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

Newegg stock the BQ 650W.

What are you powering?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What are you powering?

Right now, system in sig, but idd like to be able to power more.

Wow suprised no one has commented with 'cheap and psu don't go well together' when they dont understand cheap doesn't mean bad.

Whats a rough idea of your budget?

Seasonic and EVGA are probably good bets

My Rig : Zotac 780 3GB, i5 4670k, H105, M1211 650W, 8GB 2133mhz vengence pro, Mini R2, 144Hz AOC Gsync Monitor

Accessories : K65, Naos 3200, Superlux 681, Chord CCU1

Wow suprised no one has commented with 'cheap and psu don't go well together' when they dont understand cheap doesn't mean bad.

Whats a rough idea of your budget?

Seasonic and EVGA are probably good bets

As cheap as it can be without a step down from my seasonic

Right now, system in sig, but idd like to be able to power more.

More as in?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

More as in?

I guess single card is the most I would have so I guess 550 watt would be good

I guess single card is the most I would have so I guess 550 watt would be good

Hive 550: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/rosewill-power-supply-hive550

If you don't mind rebates: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-120g10750xr