Which thin/light laptop should I get?

Pakamon

Hello, 

I'm looking for a thin laptop and I'm really confused as to which to pick. I've always been a windows user but the Macbook Air 13" 128GB seems to be the best choice among : Acer Aspire S7 (1399$), ATIV Book 9 Plus (1399$) and ThinkPad X1 Carbon Lenovo (1549$)

The Macbook Air is basically only .2-.3 GHz less for the processor, it has HD 5000 vs 4400 of the others, 12h battery life compared to 12 of ATIV and 8ish Lenovo and Acer. 

The Macbook Air is 400$ less than the others though, which seems like a big deal.

So what I'm asking right now is what explains the 400$ difference? What kind of performance am I not understanding on the other laptops? If someone could enlighten me I would really appreciate it.

I don't mind spending 400$ but I need to know it's worthwhile which I don't see at the moment.

I've checked the reviews on the Acer Aspire S7 and Lenovo of LinusTechTips, they are awesome but not enough for me to make a choice :P

Thank you guys!

the lenovo yoga 3 pro is pretty great and is is also a convertable

Oh wow yeah, it certainly attracts me. I'd replace it with the Lenovo Thinkpad for my debate :o

Oh wow yeah, it certainly attracts me. I'd replace it with the Lenovo Thinkpad for my debate :o

ThinkPad X1 Carbon. Best thin and light laptop out there right now imo

"Rawr XD"