need help with 2 issues with my HTC one M7.

melias24

Hey guys, so I have a HTC one m7, it's a great phone but I have 2 problems with it:Firstly, my bottom speaker is really fuzzy and crackly like (like a really cheap headset trying to play a base heavy song, except the crackling is there all the time) and secondly when I am walking or riding my motorbike and if my phone is moving around in my pocket the song changes by itself, sometimes to the next track, sometimes to 3 tracks ahead. Anyone know why this Is happening to my phone? Anyone know a solotion to these issues?

Thanks,

~Elias

EDIT: with the speaker issue, before it started to crackle the top speaker and bottom speaker had equal amount of sound, since it's started crackling the bottom speaker is less powerful and the top speaker produces most of the sound now.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

First one - faulty speaker/water damage

Second - Confirming the screen is locked?