Shield / Tablet(s) game streaming my steam lib

Greetings friends!

I'm looking in to getting a Shield Tablet because i'd like to be eligable to play some pc games but not have to sit at the computer while doing so.
But i saw a video of someone connecting to nvidia grid with their tablet and there were only a very select ammount of games on there.

Can't i play all the games on my steal library like Civilization, The Wolf Among Us or Faster Than Light?

Do i have a way of right and left clicking on my tablet? can i even connect it to my pc directly?

Can i connect a keyboard and mouse to my Shield Tablet? and is it only via bluetooth then?

I live in Sweden and i heard that only us costumers had acces to the grid, 
So i cant stream from my pc to the tablet at all? 

I'm so confused about all of these features that are supposed to come with this tablet.

Edit: I've seen videos of people connecting other tablets to their pc somehow (Teamviewer?)
Doesnt this create alot of delay between inputs? in the videos it seems to be fairly low latency problems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3s3BH8Ke8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgJ-GaASFFk

Thanks in forehand for your answers <3

Redliquid~

@Redliquid

Steam in home streaming will stream pretty much everything from your PC to your tablet over local wifi network

Grid streams games from the cloud so you can play games anywhere you are, currently on available in the US in beta

You can use an OTG cable to connect a keyboard and mouse

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

@Redliquid

Steam in home streaming will stream pretty much everything from your PC to your tablet over local wifi network

Grid streams games from the cloud so you can play games anywhere you are, currently on available in the US in beta

You can use an OTG cable to connect a keyboard and mouse

OTG cable...hm, could i get one as a Y splitter for mouse and keyboard for the tablet?

Shouldnt that make me eligable to litterally play fps games with keyboard and mouse on my tablet?

So i log in to Steam on my Shield tablet, connect it to my pc and go?

Redliquid~

OTG cable...hm, could i get one as a Y splitter for mouse and keyboard for the tablet?

Shouldnt that make me eligable to litterally play fps games with keyboard and mouse on my tablet?

So i log in to Steam on my Shield tablet, connect it to my pc and go?

I believe you use GeForce Experience on the PC to connect to the Shield.

I believe you use GeForce Experience on the PC to connect to the Shield.

What do i have acces to then?

Everything my pc can do?

Does the pen have a right and left click so i can use it as a mouse?

So i dont connect it to Steams in home Streaming?

So i can choose between  GeForce Experience and controll my pc completley 

or just use Steam in home streaming and play steam games only?

I'm only looking to the the tablet.

Redliquid~

What do i have acces to then?

Everything my pc can do?

Does the pen have a right and left click so i can use it as a mouse?

So i dont connect it to Steams in home Streaming?

So i can choose between  GeForce Experience and controll my pc completley 

or just use Steam in home streaming and play steam games only?

I'm only looking to the the tablet.

The pen is only works for tablet functionality, like drawing and writing

You have access to your stream library, on the tablet you basically have access to steam big picture mode and can launch and play any game available on steam

You have to have geforce experiance installed for it to work

If you want to directly control your PC you will need teamviewer or similar but this is not suitable for gaming due to latency and resolution

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

So just to be overly clear. I have GeForce experience so I should be good to go with playing civilization4 and the upcoming civ BE from my tablet, yeah? :D and all other steam games.

Redliquid~

So just to be overly clear. I have GeForce experience so I should be good to go with playing civilization4 and the upcoming civ BE from my tablet, yeah? :D and all other steam games.

Yes.