christmas gift ideas?

ixiboneheadixi

well i just can not think what to put on my christmas list for my girlfriend to get me, she already gave me hers so i have to make one now. So any suggestions would be great, just nothing stupidly expensive, no more then a couple hundred bucks or so per item as we do not know for sure how much we will have for xmas time. BTW my rig is still fairly new with a 4770k and a 780 so no upgrades needed, just any random or cool tech i guess or even random items? (note, i am an adult so adult items such as booze and the like are welcome as ideas)

my list so far

Logitech G27

Fresh balls(antiperspirant lotion for your nutsack, any guy with bad swamp crotch this stuff is a life saver on a hot day or when wearing jeans and such)

well i like regular buffalo trace so this is for sure gonna be on the list, thanks!

Good luck trying to find it though they're currently having a shortage :(

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Good luck trying to find it though they're currently having a shortage :(

well im sure it will pop up somewhere eventually, plus theres lots of other great whiskeys out there in the mean time

get a fractal Piefist shirt - you gotta order it soon though

9268bcf3e677dd21e65e70b132ccc37f_front.j

Its all about those volumetric clouds

get a fractal Piefist shirt - you gotta order it soon though

9268bcf3e677dd21e65e70b132ccc37f_front.j

i have no need for anymore t shirts lol 

Logitech g series mice

Leather biker gloves

basketball hoop for you room

PC master race or some console diss T-shirt(LTT Tee shirt maybe)

another USB flash drive

walkie talkies or binoculars (why not both?)

corsair RGB keyboard

Headphones or portable headphone amp

Noctua fans

CM mini phone  stand

Gym membership etc..

Gaming mice pad

Senheiser headphone stand

AAA Game collectables

assasins creed hoodie

ideas that didn't make it:

Life Size cutout of a Gabe newell

10" black strap-on

iphone unbender

PETA membership

Justin Bieber discography collection

strip club membership

Battle field 4 collectables

Details separate people.

A sexy night dress that you would like to see her in, or any kind of nexus tablet. Girls love nexus tablets.

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

A sexy night dress that you would like to see her in, or any kind of nexus tablet. Girls love nexus tablets.

yeah but im asking for ideas to tell her for what she can get me lol. i already have a lot of ideas on what to get her, and keep in mind she steals half my shit to begin with anyway haha 

but im asking for ideas to tell her for what she can get me lol

How about a toothpaste, i'm pretty sure she'd really be happy to buy a few for you.. :D

Details separate people.

How about a toothpaste, i'm pretty sure she'd really be happy to buy a few for you.. :D

toothpaste? lol wtf. also already have like 6 tubes of the stuff, thats what happens when you shop at BJs or costco lol

yeah but im asking for ideas to tell her for what she can get me lol. i already have a lot of ideas on what to get her, and keep in mind she steals half my shit to begin with anyway haha 

I'm confused, you2 talk about what gift to do one to each other?! Isn't a gift supposed to be just like a surprise?! Then, doesn't she knows you well enough to know what would you want or would love?! Do it this way, start barking something that you want, but don't point it too much, for example you like the new unicorn down store. You go for a walk and accidentally you notice the unicorn and do anime eyes and say that is so fluffy! you get the idea?! In my opinion is stupid to talk what would you want as a gift and such and I hope she is a smart girl and buy you something manly to remember her, like a watch or a cool belt. I'm more old school.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

I'm confused, you2 talk about what gift to do one to each other?! Isn't a gift supposed to be just like a surprise?! Then, doesn't she knows you well enough to know what would you want or would love?! Do it this way, start barking something that you want, but don't point it too much, for example you like the new unicorn down store. You go for a walk and accidentally you notice the unicorn and do anime eyes and say that is so fluffy! you get the idea?! In my opinion is stupid to talk what would you want as a gift and such and I hope she is a smart girl and buy you something manly to remember her, like a watch or a cool belt. I'm more old school.

yeah, but im just trying to give her general ideas, especially with more tech like things as computers are not exactly her area of expertise. Im not expecting to get exactly what i ask her for, just throwing ideas out at her. 

yeah, but im just trying to give her general ideas, especially with more tech like things as computers are not exactly her area of expertise. Im not expecting to get exactly what i ask her for, just throwing ideas out at her. 

Well if she knows nothing about computers, stop throwing this kind of ideas, maybe she will feel silly probably cause she can't afford. Just let her get whatever she can or want. There is the sparkle. ;)

But is ok.

Well if she knows nothing about computers, stop throwing this kind of ideas, maybe she will feel silly probably cause she can't afford. Just let her get whatever she can or want. There is the sparkle. ;)

We live together, we know what we can afford, shes the one asking me for ideas here lol. im not picky i know she will get me something on christmas i will like and i will be happy just to spend it with her, but im just trying to give her ideas because thats what she asked me to do. also i might end up buying myself a thing or two from santa so this gives me ideas on what to buy myself also lol 

We live together, we know what we can afford, shes the one asking me for ideas here lol. im not picky i know she will get me something on christmas i will like and i will be happy just to spend it with her, but im just trying to give her ideas because thats what she asked me to do. also i might end up buying myself a thing or two from santa so this gives me ideas on what to buy myself also lol 

In that case, as winter is coming.. some house slippers :>. with whatever you like, lego, anime, geeky, find something online.

But is ok.

In that case, as winter is coming.. some house slippers :>. with whatever you like, lego, anime, geeky, find something online.

i guess slippers would be nice for when my dog is not laying on my feet haha.

infinite blowjobs

200/0

"infinite is just a number :> "

But is ok.

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking around for this recently and found this video. It has more useful ideas instead of geeky-themed collectibles from games or comics. I also think geek-themed gag gifts are a funny surprise to get and usually cheaper than collectibles, games, or equipment.

Good luck in your search!