rip facebook

Tro

into 4000 pieces because everyone hates it.

Also is it just me or is it down (again) ?

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Been working for me.

What about Youtube comments? I can say that's that RIP too....(IMO)

that works for me

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Been working for me.

Hmm weird... I'm just gonna wait a bit then.

I hate Facebook anyway, I think it's just an excuse so the FBI/NSA can easily get at your info.

that works for me

The comments mainly that i'm talking about are RIP, i lost hope in Youtube comments.

I hate Facebook anyway, I think it's just an excuse so the FBI/NSA can easily get at your info.

Same... Though i have a bunch of friends and the only way i can talk to them is through FB...

Same... Though i have a bunch of friends and the only way i can talk to them is through FB...

get rid of your friends.

I have no friends and so dont have any need for facebook :)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Which is why I have almost no info on there.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

i lost hope in Youtube comments.

Whereas I had none in the first place.

Too much 12 year old keyboard warrior 'willy waving' for me.

I have a FaceBook account but only because someone had posted (on a news group) an image, that was only visible through FaceBook so I "made" an account.  Think I used the name Suzan Stranks (an old telly presenter)

which has NO information on it apart from this false name .  Have not accesed it beyond this initial image viewing (image wasn't worth doing any of this BTW).

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Whereas I had none in the first place.

Too much 12 year old keyboard warrior 'willy waving' for me.

I have a FaceBook account but only because someone had posted (on a news group) an image, that was only visible through FaceBook so I "made" an account.  Think I used the name Suzan Stranks (an old telly presenter)

which has NO information on it apart from this false name .  Have not accesed it beyond this initial image viewing (image wasn't worth doing any of this BTW).

What are trying to say? 

What are trying to say? 

That I have no hope in YouTube comments.

I thought that was really clear from what I had quoted and what I had posted.

As an aside I was explaining why I have an (unused) FaceBook account.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"