Corsair H100 Issues.

I recently got a H100 for my computer, and I have it all set up and running well. 

Except for the fans revving up occasionally for about 5 seconds. 

While the computer is idle, roughly every minute, the fans that are plugged into the H100 fan controller rev up to ~80% speed for five seconds, then drop back to ~20%. CPU temperature is around 30c. The fan controller is set to the slow speed profile. 

Any ideas? 

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

Sounds like a fan issue more than a rad issue, have you tried other fans?

Edit: try removing the fan controller and plugging straight into the mobo

Sounds like a fan issue more than a rad issue, have you tried other fans?

Edit: try removing the fan controller and plugging straight into the mobo

1. Other fans work the same. I tried some XIgmatek ones and they did the same thing.

2. Motherboard only has 4 pin fan connectors, when I plug into those, the fans run at 100% speed. 

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

1. Other fans work the same. I tried some XIgmatek ones and they did the same thing.

2. Motherboard only has 4 pin fan connectors, when I plug into those, the fans run at 100% speed.

Isn't there some settings in the bios to adjust speed settings of the fans, if it's 4 pin it should be able to be voltage controlled

Isn't there some settings in the bios to adjust speed settings of the fans, if it's 4 pin it should be able to be voltage controlled

The fan control on the BIOS is... tricky. No, non PWM fans just stay at 100% speed. No voltage control. 

Guys, I really could use some suggestions. Should I contact Corsair? 

Guys, I really could use some suggestions. Should I contact Corsair? 

Don't use Corsair Link, control everything through your motherboard.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Don't use Corsair Link, control everything through your motherboard.

Corsair link is not connected.