Love for computers (or anything else) vs social life

HippY

Hey guys

Has it ever occured to you, that because you got into something, let it be PC, or whatever, you kinda lost the contact with the outside world?

I am rather capable to get in lost something let it be a girl, a hobby, or anything, but at the moment I got lost in programming and PCB design.

It boost my studies and thanks to that my carrier and possibility t get into uni rather well, but I kinda lost my social life. I am in contact with another guy like me, who got lost in his stuff, and some girls, who are like friends, and I saw them every now and then.

Is there anyone here who found the solution to this problem?

I want to learn about electronics, but a GF would be nice after 2 years of brake in relationship and 1 year in sex...

it's okay the be seperated from the outside world, but sometimes just try to take a walk or something

for the sex part, get a hooker

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

1.it's okay the be seperated from the outside world, but sometimes just try to take a walk or something

2.for the sex part, get a hooker

1. trying, but it is not very successful, I am usually akwarded out

2. PC parts are too expensive, cannot afford

1. trying, but it is not very successful, I am usually akwarded out

2. PC parts are too expensive, cannot afford

1. that's why you should try it and you will get used to it after a while

2. i can understand that... kidnap a women :D

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

1. that's why you should try it and you will get used to it after a while

2. i can understand that... kidnap a women :D

1. yeah, that sound fair enough

2. I am too polite to do that :$ but I might order a chinese wife over those ads

Me. We are identical

You too have 3 nipples???? my twin!!!!

1. yeah, that sound fair enough

2. I am too polite to do that :$ but I might order a chinese wife over those ads

You too have 3 nipples???? my twin!!!!

they cost money too you know, but it will probably be a good investment

you wut m8? 0_o

they cost money too you know, but it will probably be a good investment

you wut m8? 0_o

yeah, I give it a go at worst case scenario my PC will be late a few weeks

yeah, I have a strange sense of humour as well....

I got into PCs, games and some Japanese stuff... I could shut myself in for 2 months with just that...

There are also times when I wish I can lock my room since I'm in the zone for doing something like video editing, maths, photoshop, or programming/webdesign...

Hence the DigitalHermit handle name...

lost my social life to programming,gaming and computers and i dont regret it ,yes i do have a gf but i love being a loaner sitting in one corner of the class with my laptop or my cell phone ..... without even bothering to look at who else is sitting besides me ..... 

attachicon.gifdownload (1).jpg

my problem is that I do not know anyone basically

I know most of the people at my age through my work (I work with their parents) and a guy through we are both love our interests.

I had a gf and I was kinda the same and it was perfect, then I moved countries and since then no girl, no whatever