My First Name

FireFox

I wasn't going to do this but screw it, I feel we know each other a little so what the hell lol

I'm wondering what your opinions are on my first name, I'm intrigued because I've been told that I'm weird, a homo and so on because of it from people I don't even know lol

My name is Fox Riley (seriously :P) and for some reason people find it rather amusing.

Please keep insults to a minimum though, I can't be bothered with them today and I've had enough X-Files jokes to see me to my 80's :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Fox mulder

Funny :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

No wonder you chose FireFox as your username :lol:.

No wonder you chose FireFox as your username :lol:.

Are the pieces falling into place now :)

Maybe i'm rather dull, but your name seems pretty fine to me.

Your last name reminds me of Reilly's Rangers from Fallout 3 though :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Man my name is so boring in comparison Sam... But Fox Riley !!! :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

If you flip the names around, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the name of a ... well, you can imagine where I'm going with this.

e: Having googled the name, I take it back. That's just ... sad :(

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Pretty sick name to be honest my names adam hill :)

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

Your name is pretty cool, sounds like something out of a video game. 

Starfox!

Do a barrel roll :D

Nah TBH mate that's an awesome name!

I wasn't going to do this but screw it, I feel we know each other a little so what the hell lol

I'm wondering what your opinions are on my first name, I'm intrigued because I've been told that I'm weird, a homo and so on because of it from people I don't even know lol

My name is Fox Riley (seriously :P) and for some reason people find it rather amusing.

Please keep insults to a minimum though, I can't be bothered with them today and I've had enough X-Files jokes to see me to my 80's :)

my name is Bond

Sam, you have the best name ever!

love your profile picture btw :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

my name is Bond

rofl just a slight stab in the dark but is your first name James :P

If you flip the names around, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the name of a ... well, you can imagine where I'm going with this.

e: Having googled the name, I take it back. That's just ... sad :(

Yea I remember that though I can't remember if the guy is in prison or shot

I know what it feels like to have a weird name...

my name is Hyun-woo, and I live in Canada, so you can imagine the bullying i experienced as a kid :p

I know what it feels like to have a weird name...

my name is Hyun-woo, and I live in Canada, so you can imagine the bullying i experienced as a kid :P

Yea but it's funny how the bullies turn out down the line, I still see three who gave me the business as a kid and well they're unemployed like me but they have zero qualifications and they're as thick as crap so I can't help laughing out loud at them :)

'Now who's the loser, BITCH' lol

Yea but it's funny how the bullies turn out down the line, I still see three who gave me the business as a kid and well they're unemployed like me with zero qualifications and they're as thick as crap so I can't help laughing out loud at them :)

'Now who's the loser, BITCH' lol

Yeah I totally get that, I actually tutor a few of them for the highschool classes they STILL havent finished.... meanwhile im in Medschool :D