EVGA shows m-ITX Hadron case, smaller than Prodigy-size

I would love to put my Prodigy build in this case...but no support for my GTX 690 :(

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I prefer the Bitfenix still but thanks for sharing. Hopefully PC case manufacturers will push each other to do better. I want to build one now, considering there's a new ROG mini-ITX board in Taiwan :) 

I prefer the Bitfenix still but thanks for sharing. Hopefully PC case manufacturers will push each other to do better. I want to build one now, considering there's a new ROG mini-ITX board in Taiwan :)

X79 

D:

I am so jelly...

D:

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

X79 

D:

I am so jelly...

D:

If there is an X79 Mini-ITX board I'd nerdgasm all over my desk.

OMG a case without 5.25 bays. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

I'd put an AMD card with big non-EVGA branding on the side in it. just because I can :D

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

If there is an X79 Mini-ITX board I'd nerdgasm all over my desk.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7023/asus-rog-press-conference-rog-maximus-vi-formula-and-impact

Go nerdgasm now.

That's a Z87.  He means socket 2011.

I literally spent a couple minutes scratching my head. lol

That's a Z87.  He means socket 2011.

Looks like I misread ;( 

Lol I saw "x79" in the sentence and immediately thought it was socket 2011

So its an Evga case with an integrated PSU? 
Weird.

Love the side window, but they should have made an effort to get the bottom of the GPU visible! 

My System - Featuring Custom Laser Etching: (Out of Date - Need to update with current system pictures)
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11149-my-custom-rig-ft-custom-laser-etching/

wow looks amazing, almost fractal-ish (is that a word? oh well now it is)

way to go EVGA recognizing where the market is heading for pc gamers, especially with ASUS bringing a new itx ROG board for haswell.

has EVGA made any cases before. this is the first time I've seen one. if not, this is a great entry into the market for them! :)

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

has EVGA made any cases before.

yeah but they've all pretty much been garbage up until now :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Now I'm gonna have to reconsider my upgrade potions because of this. I think I'm going to build an entirely new computer and just put the components I have in my sig into a case like this while only having to buy an itx motherboard

Just when i was set for an mATX build.  Saw the mITX Asus ROG board earlier... and now this.

Decisions, decisions...

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Went to check up a little on this case, apparently the integrated power supply is rated at 500W(Should be pretty ok), this version is almost finalised but EVGA appears to be working on extending the roof by a little to enable radiator support :)

Make me proud EVGA!

Next build... EVGA Minibox + Maximus VI Impact + 880/9970 powering three monitors!

Edit: http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardware/2013/06/05/evga-announces-the-minibox-tiny-mini-itx-ca/1

Really hope the modified version comes with 240mm fan/rad support on top.

This case has NO 3.5"(!) and 5.25" bays! Only 2 x 2.5" enclosures!

This is one seriously small case, with great potential depending on EVGA's next step!

If anything these small cases are promoting people to want to jam more components into a smaller and smaller space and lead to the eventual of having more components be integrated so they are smaller and smaller to fit in those cases.

Cough, Cough, Haswell v2.0 with everything but the kitchen sink in the CPU.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

The m-ITX case looks nice, however that power supply..mm

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

If anything these small cases are promoting people to want to jam more components into a smaller and smaller space and lead to the eventual of having more components be integrated so they are smaller and smaller to fit in those cases.

Cough, Cough, Haswell v2.0 with everything but the kitchen sink in the CPU.

Broadwell?

My System - Featuring Custom Laser Etching: (Out of Date - Need to update with current system pictures)
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11149-my-custom-rig-ft-custom-laser-etching/

Very sexy, I like :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I actually wouldn't mind putting my prodigy build in this. I think it looks cleaner. Any idea on what its called so I can do more research? 

i'ts called the EVGA miniBOX

• 3 weeks later...

this isn t slightly smaller it s about 1/2 the size of the prodigy from the looks of it.

with its 33l volume the prodigy is huge for itx,
the minibox is about 2 in bigger than a mitx mobo on each side and it s only as wide as a gpu.

for reference the case has 2 120mm top fans and a 80mm psu fan

i d guess the minibox is 12in x 12in x 7in or 1000 cubic in (16 liters) maximum it probably is way less. (conservative estimate)

this is definately a space efficient air cooling case.
evga will come up with a bigger watercooling case later.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB