Bitfenix launches several sexy cases! AND FLO headphones! (Prodigy mATX is confirmed!)

AustinTheIntern

All I have is this picture, will be updating as we find out more. 

977884_10151704284486388_977370470_o.jpg

Edit: 965647_10151704683636388_1642718519_o.jp

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

300675_10151693967496388_1825951730_n.jp

Looks like it's from the third case from the left

981721_10151693816166388_1764329061_o.jp

Second from the left

34epbvs.png

Far right on the stand behind, another m-itx!(From the size of it)

That is quite the odd layout. I can't really say I like what I see, it doesn't really make a lot of sense to me.

If i had to geuss from the picturse, the motherboard will be mounted upside down. SFX powersupply in the front with extender cable behind motherboard. 1 5.25 bay, 2 ssd mounts behind motherboard tray and possibly a hot-swap bay on the top.

Upside down motherboard..? Doesn't look good to me, pretty radical

Those pictures are pretty awful.

Hopefully someone takes some better ones so we can actually see what the case looks like. 

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

There are new pics of the prodigy @ tweaktown.I must say the layout is a bit odd...

30779_01_bitfenix_goes_prodigy_2_0_with_

30779_02_bitfenix_goes_prodigy_2_0_with_

30779_03_bitfenix_goes_prodigy_2_0_with_

30779_04_bitfenix_goes_prodigy_2_0_with_

30779_05_bitfenix_goes_prodigy_2_0_with_

30779_06_bitfenix_goes_prodigy_2_0_with_

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/30779/bitfenix-goes-prodigy-2-0-with-the-new-prodigy-m-which-supports-microatx-motherboards/index.html

That is quite the odd layout. I can't really say I like what I see, it doesn't really make a lot of sense to me.

If i had to geuss from the picturse, the motherboard will be mounted upside down. SFX powersupply in the front with extender cable behind motherboard. 1 5.25 bay, 2 ssd mounts behind motherboard tray and possibly a hot-swap bay on the top.

Upside down motherboard..? Doesn't look good to me, pretty radical

Edited first post, might want to check it out.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Graphics card cooler facing upward? I'm sorry but i do not understand what Bitfenix is trying to pull here..

Do they not know about convection currents? Your car would be intaking hot air.. Unless they want us to force airflow the opposite way, intake from the top and out the bottom. But from the orientation of the 200mm fan that's mounted on the bottom, it seems like they want a bottom intake-top exhaust. (Bitfenix whatchafak you doing! Someone explain to me please, if i misunderstood the layout)

P.S Just look straight boys, focus on the case!

Graphics card cooler facing upward? I'm sorry but i do not understand what Bitfenix is trying to pull here..

Do they not know about convection currents? Your car would be intaking hot air.. Unless they want us to force airflow the opposite way, intake from the top and out the bottom

P.S Just look straight boys, focus on the case!

You've never seen a case with an inverted motherboard placement?

There's quite a few cases that do that. 

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

You've never seen a case with an inverted motherboard placement?

There's quite a few cases that do that. 

Not sure, never really paid attention there.

On the plus side there seems to be enough clearence for a 120rad on the back side. Intake from below, exhaust through back(CPU AIO) and top(GPU)

Seems like the front will be the exhaust, both the top and bottom are intakes.

Also, this is their prototype, not a production sample. If you are wondering about the cutting lines.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

What I'm interested in is if by mounting the motherboard on the side we will be able to fit a microATX into it. :D

What I'm interested in is if by mounting the motherboard on the side we will be able to fit a microATX into it. :D

That's... Exactly what this is... lol...

If you look at the second picture you can clearly see a microATX board in it.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

That's... Exactly what this is... lol...

If you look at the second picture you can clearly see a microATX board in it.

weird, apparently when I looked at it the first time I didn't notice the motherboard. Don't blame me, I just got up :D

Why do these asain companies insist on slapping stickers of their logo on half naked women?

Why do these asain companies insist on slapping stickers of their logo on half naked women?

Quit complaining, they are half naked women  :lol:

As for the cases.... build quality in some of those pics did not look the best tbh

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Wondering what the most left case is though

Wondering what the most left case is though

The good money's on a cheaper silence optimized case.

All these cases look like modified versions of the Prodigy for different uses :lol:. So far all pictures are teases though, we'll have to wait for more. The Prodigy mATX looks like a really weird option, it's not the first time the motherboard has been reversed but it seems like they got the airflow wrong (maybe they're aiming it at water cooling?) and if you want a case that small you might as well go mITX, at least cable management might be a bit easier since you can route cables behind the MB tray.

I kinda like upside down assuming the case then has a side window and a top window

No top window, but there is a mesh, it might not even have a side window, the originial Prodigy didn't until they released a windowed version a month or so ago.

They should have taken notes from people that have modded their prodigys to matx already. The case is wide enough to mount the mobo in the middle and have the psu mounted behind it.

The Orange Box - Bitfenix Prodigy (Orange) / Asrock Z77E-ITX / Intel i5 2400 3.1GHz / Corsair H90 / 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 1600mhz / GTX 460 Super OC / Intel 60GB SSD / 1TB Seagate Barracuda / Seasonic G-Series 650W PSU

They should have taken notes from people that have modded their prodigys to matx already. The case is wide enough to mount the mobo in the middle and have the psu mounted behind it.

no it isn't. Your typical heatsink won't fit on it if the PSU is behind the motherboard tray.

BitFenix Forum Rep
LIKE our Facebook page for contests, product launches, support, and more!

Do the chicks come with the case?

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...