LTT Obituaries

We've all had PC components die on us, I'm sure of it, and some we hold a little closer to our hearts than others. It's time to let the feels and cornyness loose my friends, because here is a thread for obituaries. Allow me to begin.

Play this while you read my post, or anyone else's if you want: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyp74H3kMdI

Oh Asus P8P67 motherboard. When I bought you from Frys, I Didn't actually know much about you. What I knew was that you supported my processor, and you were at the top of my budget of $150. Yet, I couldn't have been happier. Whenever I learned about something, some new feature, I always found that you supported it. You let me overclock my i5 2500k to 4.2 GHz, and you did it all on your own. Now the i5 is gone, passed with you, but you have someone to pick up the mantle. the MSI Z97 G55 and intel i5 4690K may not have been my first choice, and I may not have bought them for myself, but they're living up to your name just fine. You'll like to know, where ever you are, that my PC name, CAPTAIN-WIN, went with you. With the old having passed on, the new has taken its place, and with it has come an upgrade in rank. MAJOR-WIN is doing you Justice captain, don't you worry. you may have passed suddenly while toying around with Nvidia shadowplay, but you will not be forgotten as easily. May GabeN be guiding you to wherever it is you're going next.

Ryzen 7 3700X

Aorus GTX 1080ti

G.Skill TridentZ 3200MHz 2x8GB

Corsair SFX 750W

Phanteks Evolve Shift Air (glass front)

2x Corsair Force GS 120GB SSD (RAID 0)

I thought this was going to be for all the people that announced they were leaving the forum.

um ati radeon 6450 sorry for "accidentally" hitting you with a hammer multiple times, it was an accident. And now you are my coaster. Loyal even after death......

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I thought this was going to be for all the people that announced they were leaving the forum.

Yeah! :D me too, Brace yourself.. thread coming soon courtesy of yours truly @[member=Tech_dreamer]

Details separate people.

Yeah! :D me too, Brace yourself.. thread coming soon courtesy of yours truly @[member=Tech_dreamer]

@ me if u get a chance :P

Oh old Pentium 4, I shouldn't have thrown you at my retarded brother and sent him to the ER for hitting him in the eye. I am such a fool.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I think I'm losing my Seasonic x-series 750w 90+gold modular PSU...... :(

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

[BGM]

I haven't named her, even though she was with me for a good 11 years... All those time we played together, worked together, suffered together... I will never forget them...

Her motherboard brought forth by Gigabyte, her mind crafted by Intel, her ebony body of steel... I will never forget them... Till the day we had to part, I enjoyed each and every single second of it... Farewell I bid to her, the unnamed one... Hopefully she rests well in silicon heaven...