Best (Fastest) Android Wall Chargers

-ism

Hi everyone,

I have been using a myriad of chargers and cables throughout the past year since I got my HTC One, and they all charge hella slow. So, I was wondering if anyone knew of a GOOD wall charger that charges at 2 amps or whatever the fastest is. Everything I have right now says it will take my phone 13 hours to charge which is crazy. My car charger, however, gets me around 1% every minute or two. 

What is the BEST wall block to get? I currently use a really shitty one that came with my graphing calculator, which oddly seems to work better than all of the apple wall blocks I have as well as the one that came with my phone. 

Also, does the cable make a big difference? I have been using Amazon's "AmazonBasic" cables.

PLEASE HELP. I NEED ELECTRICITY

Thanks! :)

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

don't ever get one that runs at a higher voltage as your phone may not support that amperage and it could damage the battery.

just as a precaution.

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

5v 2.1A is what you want.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I actually replaced my wall outlet with a Leviton T5632 (http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00J3PMU4C) which has two 3.6A ports. Just charged from 36% to 92% in about an hour earlier today (I also have the HTC One). Of course on the other hand this has the disadvantage that you can't move it around or take it with you.

I actually replaced my wall outlet with a Leviton T5632 (http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00J3PMU4C) which has two 3.6A ports. Just charged from 36% to 92% in about an hour earlier today (I also have the HTC One). Of course on the other hand this has the disadvantage that you can't move it around or take it with you.

Oh my god I want to do this to my entire house.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

You'll want somewhere in the range of 2000~2500 mA. Any higher than that I would think would degrade your battery over time.

PLEASE HELP. I NEED ELECTRICITY

Personally, I use a 12v ac adapter and use standard car chargers(currently using Verizon Micro USB + USB charger, the one with the cool LED Micro USB cable). I found that every wall wart(is that what these things are really called?) overheats and drops voltage slightly, but drops the available current(because heat makes electronics less efficient, yo). I tested this with the Apple iPhone charger, HTC/Motorola/Samsung chargers, and random ones purchased from Walmart and RadioShack. My 12v adapter never gets hot(probably since I chose one with a few extra amps) and while my car adapter does get hot, the voltage stays the same and the current only slightly drops. I'll take pictures of my charger tomorrow since its the best set up I've ever owned, and because I need to get it out anyways since I'm traveling.

Also for reference: The voltage should ALWAYS be 5v on the USB output. Any less you have a problem and any more you will create problems(lol, also it is okay if the voltage is slightly off, but only slightly). Current(Amp) is what can give a device "more power". Just keep in mind that your device will only take what it needs, so if your device only draws 1 amp then a 100 amp charger will be pointless(but it won't hurt the device, since it only takes what it needs).