Need Money For Importantness

Vivilacqua1

Hello everyone, I really want to buy this poster https://www.etsy.com/listing/201387542/metro-2033-video-game-poster-wall-decor? , but i need appx. 15 more $$ to buy it. Does anybody have any Ideas or have been in the same situation as me? (wanting something, but having just too little money to get it) I am 15, and in school, so I only have weekends to do stuff. Thanks!

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Sell your stuff, or trick your parents for money. Just say "I need 15 bucks for lunch money" they'll probably believe that. 

Sell your stuff, or trick your parents for money. Just say "I need 15 bucks for lunch money" they'll probably believe that. 

the problem is, I dont have a credit/debit card, so they would wonder where I got the money :/   Plus, im not the kind to do that to people. but sell my stuff...

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Sell your razer headphones...

Nehver!!

the problem is, I dont have a credit/debit card, so they would wonder where I got the money :/   Plus, im not the kind to do that to people. but sell my stuff...

you could buy some mcdonalds and win some monopoly prizes.... or just sell stuff to your friends with cash.

Better idea. Find someone with a large size printer and have them print it for you for free (then again, I have a dad that works in engineering/manufacturing so for me, access to a large format printer is like, childsplay. Also access to a plasma cutter among other things.)

Or sell lemonade. Maybe cut a neighbors lawn (should be worth 20 bucks)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

you could buy some mcdonalds and win some monopoly prizes.... or just sell stuff to your friends with cash.

I dont acctually have anything to sell.... I need it all!!.  Hmmm....amd stock cooler...no one will buy that... My plastic creeper on top of my pc???...nope. Too sentimental... ps3? nah, parents need it for "watching blue ray movies"... I'm outa luck, I could scrounge up some stuff...

OMFG. I just remembered that I used to be into yoyo's, and have TWO $100 yoyos!!. as well as a discontunued $75 one... But who would buy yoyo's??

Hello everyone, I really want to buy this poster https://www.etsy.com/listing/201387542/metro-2033-video-game-poster-wall-decor? , but i need appx. 15 more $$ to buy it. Does anybody have any Ideas or have been in the same situation as me? (wanting something, but having just too little money to get it) I am 15, and in school, so I only have weekends to do stuff. Thanks!

Well since you're 15 there isn't much you can do. Assuming you don't have your own card to order the poster I don't know about asking for money from your parents for lunch and just saving that up, actually a pretty decent idea if you do have one though. Easiest and most honest way to do it is to just borrow it from your parents and do some extra chores for the week or something if you really want it that bad.

My PC: i7 3770k @ 4.4 Ghz || Hyper 212 Evo || Intel Extreme Motherboard DZ77GA || EVGA Hybrid 980ti || Corsair Vengeance Blue 16GB || Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB || WD Black 1TB

Peripherals: Corsair K70 RGB || Sentey Pro Revolution Gaming Mouse || Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Headphone || Benq XL2420Z Monitor

Well since you're 15 there isn't much you can do. Assuming you don't have your own card to order the poster I don't know about asking for money from your parents for lunch and just saving that up, actually a pretty decent idea if you do have one though. Easiest and most honest way to do it is to just borrow it from your parents and do some extra chores for the week or something if you really want it that bad.

the only problem is, is that i don't want to ask them for money, as they just bought mew a book.

I was making a suggestion....

odd jobs imo

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

OMFG. I just remembered that I used to be into yoyo's, and have TWO $100 yoyos!!. as well as a discontunued $75 one... But who would buy yoyo's??

I was about to ask who in the hell would pay $100 for a yoyo? Seriously never heard of that lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I was about to ask who in the hell would pay $100 for a yoyo? Seriously never heard of that lol

apparently i live in the "yo-yo capital of the world" "I used to be a yoyo'er, then a took a car to the leg" -Joe: 2014

Thank you for all the help though! 

apparently i live in the "yo-yo capital of the world" "I used to be a yoyo'er, then a took a car to the leg" -Joe: 2014

Freaking Yo-Yos

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz