Sword Art Online II episodes 13-14

TopWargamer
Okay, to start, I just want to say that I called it. I knew since the first few episodes that Asada's friend had something to do with Death Gun or that he was Death Gun, and it turns out that I was right. 

Next, what the hell man. The attempted rape was real in the last part of e13 and the beginning of e14, but it's all good because Kirito Jesus came in and saved the day at just the right time. 

Sure the dialogue is cheesy at times and quite a few things are predictable, but for some reason I can't stop watching SAO2. Oh, and I just want to point out that the last part of e13 and the beginning part to e14 was probably my favorite part of SAO2 so far. No, not because of the attempted rape, but because it was dramatic, and not that bad of drama either. 

My face throughout these episodes:

7c32d61d84.gif

How are you enjoying SAO2 so far? If you're going to discuss the plot, please don't forget to use the spoiler tags!

COMIC SANS

Doujinshi -> Asuna -> NTR -> the only thing good about SAO.

Get ready for full-on gay in SAO when Kirito gets injected again.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Just wait until you get to the second part of SAO.....

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

SAO so much potential, but thats all really, its alright for entertainment so though

Just wait until you get to the second part of SAO.....

You do realize I'm talking about season 2, right? Either way, I liked the 2nd arc of SAO season 1. 

COMIC SANS

You do realize I'm talking about season 2, right? Either way, I liked the 2nd arc of SAO season 1. 

Oh neat, I never knew that. Looks like I'll be slacking off on homework for the next few days. So far this is my favorite quote:

QW4m4ge.png

CtIW7O9.png

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB