[PC Gaming] Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut 84% off ($3.20)

Dealzon

The Director's Cut version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution released in October 2013 for $19.99. Already it's down to $3 at GMG. Instantly they have an 80% discount to $4 with a stacking 20% off coupon to use for additional savings at checkout. 

Deal ends on Tuesday, October 7th at 8am Pacific.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Awesome! thnx

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

if only i didnt already own it..

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

If only I didn't get it with my Never Settle for Less bundle.

If I were to buy this, would this replace my exiting standard copy of Deus ex: Human revolution on steam?  I don't like the yellow tint they placed on everything, but I do like the better AI and the other improvements.  I would only be interested if I could still install the regular version of Human revolution If I choose to.

If I were to buy this, would this replace my exiting standard copy of Deus ex: Human revolution on steam?  I don't like the yellow tint they placed on everything, but I do like the better AI and the other improvements.  I would only be interested if I could still install the regular version of Human revolution If I choose to.

I think it wouldn't. it would just be added to your library as deus ex human revolution directors cut. not really sure though.

Awesome, thanks for the deal!

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M