Now THIS is the stuff i'd like to see more of!

SuperPug

This was a great Video- Good Job LTT! Definitely need more content like this . :)

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

can you tell me what vid that is coz yt is blocked at my school

Such a great video, i agree!

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

He should've done it with amd cards though, since they are doing crossfire via pcie. I always see nvidia on any channel, wether it is teksyndicate, ltt or just anything. Its quite sad since AMD is very close to nvidia, sometimes better sometimes worse and yet - no amd cards.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

He should've done it with amd cards though, since they are doing crossfire via pcie. I always see nvidia on any channel, wether it is teksyndicate, ltt or just anything. Its quite sad since AMD is very close to nvidia, sometimes better sometimes worse and yet - no amd cards.

did amd send him 4 r9 290xs to do this? because thats how he got the nvidia cards

blah blah blah

Miku :wub:

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

specify "more content like this"

it's hard to make multiple videos exclusively on functions of PCI lanes

Probably something like "informative videos that shed light on topics that many people talk about but most people don't have the resources to actually test"..

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems