Siberia V2 or Hyper X Cloud?

Visura
Go to solution Solved by Juganog,

I have Siberia V2s and love them but apparently my mic is pree bad, from what i know the Hyperx Clouds are better.. both are great headsets for the price though

So the Hyper X Cloud review thing was pretty positive overall and since it is in the budget category, durability matters much more to me than it matters to most reviewers. I live in Australia so they are the same price, they might be different in NA but we get everything more expensive anyways, as they are both 120AUD.

Cheers,

Visura

IDK about the V2's but I'm going to go with the Cloud's. I think they're about 100$ CAD, so 120$ AUD isn't that much more I guess. But I would wait until someone with input about the V2's comes along.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I have Siberia V2s and love them but apparently my mic is pree bad, from what i know the Hyperx Clouds are better.. both are great headsets for the price though

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

Thanks guys, it looks like it's the Hyper X Cloud for me.

Am I allowed to post back here commenting on the durability after I recieve my headset or is the thread closed when it's marked solved?

Thanks guys, it looks like it's the Hyper X Cloud for me.

Am I allowed to post back here commenting on the durability after I recieve my headset or is the thread closed when it's marked solved?

Yeah man, feel free.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.