Is this a good computer build?

Hi

This is a post for people wondering if their computer builds are good, whether you have just built it, want to build it, whether you are a computer genius or a computer building newbie, this is where you go to talk to others about your builds

looks good, if you can get a z97 mobo you can upgrade to a i7-4790k l8r

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Looks pretty solid, the g3258 is beast

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

See if you can pick up an SSD. Trust me, you'll want one and you'll never go back to using an HDD as your boot drive.

It's looking good dude! However you really don't need such a large power supply unless you want to future-proof. But apart from that, I think you're gonna gave a good time when gaming!

Main Rig: Intel i7 3930k @4.0GHz---8GB Ballistix @1600MHz---Asus P9X79 Pro---Samsung 840 Pro 128GB---3TB HDD Config---2x GTX 780Ti 3GB---Windows 7 Ultimate

Laptop: Late 2012 13" Retina MacBook Pro---2.5GHz Dual i5---8GB DDR3 @1600MHz---128GB PCI-E SSD---Intel HD4000 1GB---OSX 10.10 Yosemite

Phone: Nexus 4

See if you can pick up an SSD. Trust me, you'll want one and you'll never go back to using an HDD as your boot drive.

Switched out my laptops HDD for a SSD, so was planning on putting the HDD back and using the SSD

Boot time on Laptop: 13 seconds  :D